Demon Souls PS5 Beginners Thread

Associate
Yes it's a joke. I got a mate to help me. Put the thief ring on so he doesnt charge you. Put a private p/w on and change to body form and get your mate to drop a blue stone at the start for you to activate.

Edit nvm just saw you did it.

Almost put the Dualsense to the test. I had a fraction of health left and so did he (bear in mind the Soulsborne games are my all time favourite) and I made the rookie mistake of going for the final hit before he took a swing, forgetting he can swing a lot faster than me. End result was me dying and *almost* hurling the controller across the room. Next attempt, I took him down solo :D

Associate
Soul Remains are good against tough enemies like that. Just throw one down so they attack the remains and then back stab them :)

Soldato
Is there a technique to killing the Satsuki phantom at the start of 4-1? Really starting to **** me off to the point I don't even want to play it anymore.

I got that ******* close to dying a bunch of times and each time he just healed to full health. So I went away, levelled up, got my winged spear almost maxed, went back and killed him with a 1000 tiny pokes. Every time he tried to heal, poke. He eventually died and there was much rejoicing!

Associate
I got that ******* close to dying a bunch of times and each time he just healed to full health. So I went away, levelled up, got my winged spear almost maxed, went back and killed him with a 1000 tiny pokes. Every time he tried to heal, poke. He eventually died and there was much rejoicing!

It's the fact that whenever you try and heal, it takes an age but he can throw it down his neck without it even touching the sides!

Probably one of the most challenging enemies I've come across in any of the Soulsborne games but the elation when I took him down was totally worth it. I'd go as far to say that he epitomises these games.

Soldato
It's the fact that whenever you try and heal, it takes an age but he can throw it down his neck without it even touching the sides!

Probably one of the most challenging enemies I've come across in any of the Soulsborne games but the elation when I took him down was totally worth it. I'd go as far to say that he epitomises these games.

does he only appear when it’s full black tendency? I had some samurai dude in red turn up at 4-1 but I think it might of been another player invading ? Didn’t turn up again though which sounds like I’ve been lucky haha...

Did 4-1 tonight, onto 5-1 now then that’s all the 1st levels done also already done 1-2 , really enjoying it now though got a falchion+5 which seems to be good against most things atm

I just did 4-1 thought I’ll just go explore a little bit further then it said a phantom had invaded, I crapped myself and hid away in a corner and luckily it said he returned to his own world :D

Associate
does he only appear when it’s full black tendency? I had some samurai dude in red turn up at 4-1 but I think it might of been another player invading ? Didn’t turn up again though which sounds like I’ve been lucky haha...

Did 4-1 tonight, onto 5-1 now then that’s all the 1st levels done also already done 1-2 , really enjoying it now though got a falchion+5 which seems to be good against most things atm

I just did 4-1 thought I’ll just go explore a little bit further then it said a phantom had invaded, I crapped myself and hid away in a corner and luckily it said he returned to his own world :D

Yeah, right at the very beginning of 4-1, beside the skeleton in the first archway. He's always there unless you kill him or the tendency shifts.

Associate
Just went on the bay and a seller with good rep had a new copy on buy it now for £46. I was thinking of getting it when eBay popped a message with a £5 off voucher. A new copy of Demon Souls is on its way to me for £41 happy days :)

Associate
did you not battle a couple of them earlier in the level? I think There’s 2
Both avoidable though, I managed to grab the Crescent Falchion after luring him away. I haven't done the second one yet for the shield, will go back for him.
Got Flamelurker and Dragon God last night, will probably do 5-1 next.

Soldato
Both avoidable though, I managed to grab the Crescent Falchion after luring him away. I haven't done the second one yet for the shield, will go back for him.
Got Flamelurker and Dragon God last night, will probably do 5-1 next.
Yeah true I used magic I think that soul ray is super powerful against them

I’m currently stuck on maneater I’ve got the 2nd one about half way then got knocked off the bridge once and fell off the other time, died quite a few times when I haven’t killed the 1st one by the time the 2nd arrives either haha, think I need to upgrade a weapon maybe to deal more damage

Soldato
Yeah true I used magic I think that soul ray is super powerful against them

I’m currently stuck on maneater I’ve got the 2nd one about half way then got knocked off the bridge once and fell off the other time, died quite a few times when I haven’t killed the 1st one by the time the 2nd arrives either haha, think I need to upgrade a weapon maybe to deal more damage

Soldato
It was a choice between a buggy Cyberpunk or Demon Souls. Demon Souls won and is still winning ;) Played this on the PS3. In fact it was a thread about the game on this forum that made me go out and buy the PS3. Currently running around the prison :/ Done about 4 bosses so far. I'm older and slower though ;)

Back
Top Bottom