• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060Ti

Associate
Took mine for a little spin.
Palit 3060ti dual
Stock was boosting from 1700ish-1925mhz (just and back down). Stock fan profile seemed quiet enough and it levelled out at 73°C after a few loops of Heaven.
1080p ultra, tesselation extreme, AA 8X
I think it was 190 fps, 430ish max, 26 min, 4800ish overall score.

Edit: apparently I'm either too stupid or my post count is too low to add images

IiwLeWC.jpg

Sorted for you from your friendly neighborhood mod :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Caporegime
Very nice card this (Giga 3060Ti OC Pro), whacked it in earlier and it's silent with good performance! Tweaked vs tweaked against a 3080 I'd say the 80 was roughly 40% faster.

Caporegime
Just got my Gigabyte Gaming OC. There's meant to be a silent/oc bios switch on the card? I can't find it.

This image may help to locate it;

dualbios.jpg

Associate
I'll need to mess with the fan curve a bit to see what I'm happy with noise wise for daily. 100% is definitely noisy but not actually bad on this card.
Max power, temp, fan and +150 on the core and it's doing really well! Boosting to 2085Mhz and hovering around 60°C. Nice little bump in Heaven score too.
5068 now.

Associate
I'll need to mess with the fan curve a bit to see what I'm happy with noise wise for daily. 100% is definitely noisy but not actually bad on this card.
Max power, temp, fan and +150 on the core and it's doing really well! Boosting to 2085Mhz and hovering around 60°C. Nice little bump in Heaven score too.
5068 now.

Rather than spending time making a fan curve you could try setting max temp on the GPU to 70 - 75c, perfectly safe and the fans shouldn't ramp up as much.

Associate
Is anyone else having issues with the lighting on the zotac 3060ti when opening the firestorm software the spectra (lighting menu) is grayed out Apart from that the card is great

Non OC version does not have light up LED on the side.

Also mine is doing this when fans are between 37% and 47% , not sure if its normal??

Associate
yeah I’m so annoyed! Looks like my delivery driver punched a hole through it. It went through the polystyrene too.

https://ibb.co/jfm8YPw
https://ibb.co/r3rWn4n

haven’t tested the card yet. Waiting to see what OC want me to do.

They really should make drivers financially responsible for their cargo, with any damage coming directly out of their wages. I guarantee they would be far more careful! :p

Last edited:
Associate
Non OC version does not have light up LED on the side.

Also mine is doing this when fans are between 37% and 47% , not sure if its normal??

The zotac gaming logo is supposed to light up I’ve had to same problem too.I called the zotac customer service and they said other people are having the problem to and that it may be an issue with the firestorm software

Back
Top Bottom