• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Has anybody tried playing the last of us 2 on the ps5? The frame rate sometimes seems to stick at about 3fps but can be fixed by restarting the checkpoint a few times. Kinda annoying.

I haven't had any issues with TLoU2 so far. Pretty stable for me. I've had some stutter issues with ACV I assumed it's just some caching going on so a full reboot now and again is what I am doing. Every other day or so. Seems to smooth things out.

DMG

DMG

Associate
Has anybody tried playing the last of us 2 on the ps5? The frame rate sometimes seems to stick at about 3fps but can be fixed by restarting the checkpoint a few times. Kinda annoying.
I had it crash on me once but apart from that I’ve played it through twice, so a lot of hours, with no other issues.

Soldato
is it actually worth pre-ordering from anywhere at the moment, or better to wait for stock to come in and then scramble to get an order in?

Wouldn't have thought you could find anywhere willing to take pre-orders at the moment.
The "Not knowing" when stock is actually going to arrive, most retailers will give you a "alert me when in stock" but not the option to actually order it.

Associate
Finally managed to get a hold of a Pulse 3D headset! Local GAME store got two in stock so managed to sneak away from work and got one :D

Now the annoying wait until the end of the day so I can try it out!

Associate
Just had a crash playing Miles Morales during a cutscene, console turned itself off and then wouldn't turn on with the pad, had to use the power button on the PS5 itself. It did a restore/repair and then asked me to submit the crash log. Bit worrying as I've only had it 18 hours!

Associate
Received an email from a company called Centresoft saying my package will be delivered today via DPD. Never heard of the company so checked on Google and seems they’re a shop/distributor of sorts for games/consoles etc.

Checked the DPD app and there are 2 active packages now, one from a “sender” and the other Centresoft, but neither say they out for delivery just they have my details and awaiting to receive the package.

Not had any DPD vans around as of yet and they usually deliver round here mid-morning/early afternoon. Will give it a couple more hours and contact DPD see if it is actually coming today.

Associate
My DPD tracking also updated that it’s collected and on the way to my local depot...but it says delivery Monday?! So it’s just gonna sit there for 2 days? No way? I’ve had DPD deliveries on Saturday and Sunday’s but there’s no option to change. Hoping it will just go out for delivery tomorrow since it’ll be in the depot :(

Soldato
Pulse 3D just went in-stock at Hughes. Clicked the link and went to the item immediately. Into basket, click checkout.........Bad Gateway. Refresh........
Your basket contains items we cannot guarantee are available in the quantity you ordered.
Oh look - all gone again :)

Back
Top Bottom