Asus ROG X570 Crosshair Dark Hero Release? *** NO Competitor Talk ***

Soldato
:D chuffed. It was the final part to the CPU upgrade.

Now I have the not so fun job of draining the loop. Flushing the system and installing. WC can be a pain when it comes to upgrading hardware.

Associate
Dispatched now too! Excited :D
I'm gonna have to see if I can split an order I made of RAM, M.2 and PSU as the PSU is the only thing delayed and I have one I can use whilst I wait for it to arrive

Associate
Mine has been dispatched and I ordered at at 13:42. Quite surprised I made the first batch after mulling it over for a few hours when I spotted it go live. Ideal!

Hopefully that means a lot of others here will get theirs soon as well.

Associate
Mine has been dispatched and I ordered at at 13:42. Quite surprised I made the first batch after mulling it over for a few hours when I spotted it go live. Ideal!

Hopefully that means a lot of others here will get theirs soon as well.
I was pretty optimistic when I found out how much stock they wer getting vs how many preorders they had almost a day after I'd ordered

Associate
I see the site now states item currently awaiting ETA for delivery so they must have shipped all the stock available as it said something different earlier today.

Associate
I see the site now states item currently awaiting ETA for delivery so they must have shipped all the stock available as it said something different earlier today.
They had more preodrers than stock due so I suspected as much tbh wonder when the next batch is due

Or

When ocuk are due any in, been a while since 8packs uodate

Associate
Just thought I'd update as I said I would do, I have DPD tracking for the 1st dark hero I pre-ordered, so just off the phone from the 2nd pre-order I made on the 9th to cancel

Associate
Has anyone tried the Dynamic OC on this yet? This will be my first Ryzen experience (planning to pair it with a 5900X when I can get one) and it seems like manual overclocking is less a thing on Ryzen than Intel, any ideas what clocks I might be able to achieve (in a custom loop)?

Associate
Damn! I made an inquiry about the status of my order and they sent me an email that the pre order dark hero ETA 19/01 omg!

Associate
Just got an email saying its out of stock and no ETA so I'm not getting it.

Super annoyed because I could have ordered it from else where and manage to secure one but decided not to since I already had that order in.

Heres hoping for a random OCUK stock drop but they just been non existent, feel like I missed out on it because I was fumbling with password reset for 6 minutes.

Associate
Just got an email saying its out of stock and no ETA so I'm not getting it.

Super annoyed because I could have ordered it from else where and manage to secure one but decided not to since I already had that order in.

Heres hoping for a random OCUK stock drop but they just been non existent, feel like I missed out on it because I was fumbling with password reset for 6 minutes.

Same here I'm afraid, I cancelled my order at another retailer as well because I didn't receive a cancellation mail - my mistake though. Trying to order at the original place but carry on getting Declined order so looks like I'm waiting way into the new year. My 5950X/3090 will have to wait in their boxes for more time. Hope you all get your orders!

Last edited:
Associate
Well even though I received an email saying its out of stock that order is now "Ready to Despatch" even though they emailed me 30 mins ago asking if I want to cancel which I said yes......

If its not an error then god I hope they don't cancel it I quickly emailed about it to try stop it and ask about it.

Associate
Well even though I received an email saying its out of stock that order is now "Ready to Despatch" even though they emailed me 30 mins ago asking if I want to cancel which I said yes......

If its not an error then god I hope they don't cancel it I quickly emailed about it to try stop it and ask about it.

Well that seems like a fun situation lol - fingers crossed it works out for you!

Associate
Well that seems like a fun situation lol - fingers crossed it works out for you!

Honestly I feel like they just arrived or something and they were missing the window for Saturday delivery hence the email. Hoping the customer support person who emailed has enough common sense to realize to not cancel the order.

Still hope OCUK puts these up for sale so I could put in another order just to reassure me a bit but I feel like no one is getting this motherboard anymore til around 20th Jan now.

Associate
Got mine -hopefully- arriving Monday! Finally .. Pairing it with a 5950x & Strix 2080ti .. no real need to upgrade atm & going to wait until GPU supply levels out.. Cyberpunk with RTX & DLSS still runs on my 2700x though & looks amazing!

OCUK really need to get a supply in - I think a lot of people would be happy about that..

There's a video knocking around on Dynamic OC, will try to find it..

I blame der8auer for all this noise personally :) (just kidding, he's legitimately talented!)

Back
Top Bottom