*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Associate
At 3440x1440 with 3080 For me personally I have rtx completely off all the main settings on ultra and dlss off, dlss even on quality just looks so blurry and **** imo + Im getting unforeseen levels of ghosting, native all the way, and rtx can take a hike not worth the absurd fps hit

Associate
Despite the activity in the world it feels lifeless to what I was anticipating, maybe I've been spoiled by Red Dead and GTA V but the NPCs don't really notice you, drivers just stop forever until you move out of their way, they don't really respond to you ramming into their car they just take it. At least the world interaction feels like a sub par GTA and RD2 and reminds me of old games like Driver and GTA 3.

Soldato
Anyone gettig a weird humming noise through their speaker when reading the documents. It seems fine when i then close what Im reading and return to the game
Is it the same buzzing noise on the pause menu? If so I'm finding this annoying, I keep thinking my PC is making a nasty noise / got some sound bug. lol.

As for bugs, not 20 minutes after I posted saying I've encountered no major bugs I had one. I couldn't choose dialog options. I couldn't scroll through them on the mouse or select them with the keyboard. Had to relaunch the game to fix that.

Associate
Anyone gettig a weird humming noise through their speaker when reading the documents. It seems fine when i then close what Im reading and return to the game
Yes, I get the same noise too. Probably just yet another bug ( or “feature” ) in this game. Should have been delayed another 6 months at least , in my opinion , to polish up its many rough edges.

Associate
Is it the same buzzing noise on the pause menu? If so I'm finding this annoying, I keep thinking my PC is making a nasty noise / got some sound bug. lol.

As for bugs, not 20 minutes after I posted saying I've encountered no major bugs I had one. I couldn't choose dialog options. I couldn't scroll through them on the mouse or select them with the keyboard. Had to relaunch the game to fix that.

I get a weird noise say when I leave game and look at the settings but that seems fine. it's just when i pick up and read those shard things, and when it brings up the screen to tell you something new like a tutorial.

Does the same with optical to my speakers and also 3.5mm jack to headphones.

Associate
Well looks pretty good so far.

i7 9700k + 3070RTX - running Ultra RTX / All settings high / Need to have DLSS on mind (Performance i think) runs about 50-60fps

Can't get that nvidia Alt+F3 to work though, keeps telling me to start the game

Associate
I get a weird noise say when I leave game and look at the settings but that seems fine. it's just when i pick up and read those shard things, and when it brings up the screen to tell you something new like a tutorial.

Does the same with optical to my speakers and also 3.5mm jack to headphones.

It's basically just a horrible background sound. Would love to find a way to turn it off as it's distracting when I'm trying to read stuff!

Associate
Yes, I get the same noise too. Probably just yet another bug ( or “feature” ) in this game. Should have been delayed another 6 months at least , in my opinion , to polish up its many rough edges.

I guess we can just pick up the shards then go into inventory and read. that seems to work OK.

Tried a Realtek driver update to the latest version and still the same.

Might just leave the game a week or so though until the next patch is out, then come back to it. See what they do with the other issues too

Soldato
Enjoying it so far, got everything whacked up to Ultra/Psycho and running quality DLSS does drop to the 40's in some areas but looks great to me. Though note turning off Film Grain, Chromatic Aberration, Depth of Field and Lens Flare made the image much cleaner and sharper imo so I've left them all off now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom