***The High-Res Screenshot Thread!***

Soldato
There a hell lot more detail in agnes screen shot

Be really interested in know what different setting you two are using to make this much detail difference

Look at the buttons on them things in front of her and that Lizzies bar light, Agnes whole picture is so much sharper and clearer for some reason

I would assume depth of field is turned off in the second shot

Soldato
I would assume depth of field is turned off in the second shot

Correct, I've got DoF, film grain, chromocratic aberration and lens flare off. It provides a MUCH crisper image. Basically, anything under the graphics settings area labelled 'basic' is disabled. They are detract from the picture.

Associate
Cyberpunk 2077 - CAS FidelityFX Static 80% vs native image

Close up for better comparison of the images that got flagged earlier, and after update 1.04.

Cyberpunk2077-2020-12-12-08-11-43-768.jpg

Cyberpunk2077-2020-12-12-08-12-14-997.jpg

For further analysis, at a distance again.

Cyberpunk2077-2020-12-12-08-11-56-048.jpg

Cyberpunk2077-2020-12-12-08-12-12-437.jpg

Also, another set just for further comparison.

Cyberpunk2077-2020-12-12-08-10-43-100.jpg

Cyberpunk2077-2020-12-12-08-10-16-381.jpg

From my own in-game experience with the setting, there's relatively little image quality degradation when in motion. In fact, without direct image comparisons, you're unlikely to notice much difference unless you have all the additional settings like DOF completely switched off.

Of course, there's always a potential trade-off between lowering other settings, but in this case I think it's absolutely worth it for the additional 50% performance at Ultra settings. ;)

Soldato
How are you finding Cyberpunk? Enjoying it? I have it , just haven't played it much atm.

Yh I'm enjoying it, definitely has its faults and bugs but thankfully I've not had any particularly big ones (i.e. nothing that either fixed itself or a quick save reload didn't fix).

Soldato
Unless I'm going mad, these are my own screenies of the same area and it's almost identical? Excpet I've turned off the crap basic graphic settings which ruin the picture.

bT0bsT1.jpg 0pdkYIZ.jpg

Lighting looks different to me.

Check these two and prepatch and post patch. The green reflections around the air con units doesnt exist post patch. Same settings used (Ultra RTX, DLSS performance)

Pre-patch
svvwPhv.jpg

Post - patch. Also some weird graphics glitches/artifacts on the smoke

G9yaZZo.jpg

Soldato
Lighting looks different to me.

Check these two and prepatch and post patch. The green reflections around the air con units doesnt exist post patch. Same settings used (Ultra RTX, DLSS performance)
Pre-patch

Post - patch. Also some weird graphics glitches/artifacts on the smoke

Those two images are not like for like as you are at slightly different angles which can affect the way light bounces and with the LOD could easily be throwing off differences. I haven't noticed any visual differences since the patch and if there were it would be pretty widely reported on reddit/forums (in fact most I can find is people saying it's slightly better post-patch).

All my screenshots above are post patch and I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone saying they aren't good looking!

Back
Top Bottom