• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I'm a in a glass cage of emotion. But really axious/excited/worried.

Seeing the above user's 6th place Ventus dispatch and I'm here with no update apart from my delivery method changing to "Other" from DPD on my 4th place.

deep breaths...

Associate
@ScottiB @Gibbo

I'm a lurker who barely posts on the thread, but wanted to ask about those Asus Tuf OC cards. Gibbo gave a timeline for arrival, processing, and posting. Does it include Saturdays? Is it reasonable to assume cards may be posted by the end of next week or Christmas week?

Many thanks, and Merry Christmas.
Hey, I've been quietly and patiently waiting on this info too. I am number 16 in the queue and keen to know if my graphics card you're processing will be shipped any time soon. Thanks.

Associate
Just wondering since I preordered do I get the code for Cold War or whatever game when it ships or should I have gotten it when I preordered

Various versions of that question have been asked and answered multiple times recently in this thread, so always worth a quick search...

However, short answer is 'no'.

Longer answer is 'maybe'.

The original promo for 'Watch Dogs' has ended and OCUK are not participating in the current COD:CW promo, but... they did still have a few codes for 'Watch Dogs' which will expire at the ned of the month.

So if you do receive a card it is worth calling to ask if there are any left.

Don't call unless you do have the card shipped and in your hands as the code is worthless without the card installed in your PC.

Associate
VHtDV0m

Associate
Well boys... I'm sorry to say but OCUK has been a let down this time around. I "thought" I could have trusted there service but it's been disgraceful. I'm glad I'm now off the train to getting a graphics card from them because I would have been waiting all my life to get one. Managed to pick up a Gigabyte 3070 OC Edition and it arrived within 2 days of me purchasing it. It's sad that I was the first in the queue on the Overclockers 3070 Gigabyte and received it back at the start of November until it had a broken fan and had to be RMA'd and then I lost all hope as I never got put back to the front of the queue even though being reassured I would be "first priority" which turned out was all lies when they received there Gigabyte shipment and I never received one :) I wish you guys luck for whoever is staying to try and get one but I'm sure for me and a lot of other people this will be the last time we shop with OCUK... What a let down

Associate
I upgraded from 1070 and difference is massive @ 4K, enjoy!

Stop it! I'm not going to sleep tonight.

I'm a in a glass cage of emotion. But really axious/excited/worried.

Seeing the above user's 6th place Ventus dispatch and I'm here with no update apart from my delivery method changing to "Other" from DPD on my 4th place.

deep breaths...

@Stejdm - I'm sure all will be fine and your card will be on its way. I've watched your posts with interest as you were a near neighbour of mine in terms of queue position. Good luck.

Associate
Some amazing numbers coming in guys really I was doubtful when you said numbers were picking up for november/dec but by God I just went from position 198 for the asus tuf oc to position wait for it.............

198.... niceeeee.

Associate
Well boys... I'm sorry to say but OCUK has been a let down this time around. I "thought" I could have trusted there service but it's been disgraceful. I'm glad I'm now off the train to getting a graphics card from them because I would have been waiting all my life to get one. Managed to pick up a Gigabyte 3070 OC Edition and it arrived within 2 days of me purchasing it. It's sad that I was the first in the queue on the Overclockers 3070 Gigabyte and received it back at the start of November until it had a broken fan and had to be RMA'd and then I lost all hope as I never got put back to the front of the queue even though being reassured I would be "first priority" which turned out was all lies when they received there Gigabyte shipment and I never received one :) I wish you guys luck for whoever is staying to try and get one but I'm sure for me and a lot of other people this will be the last time we shop with OCUK... What a let down
Wow that's some bs right there id be so annoyed

Associate
Wow that's some ******** right there is be so ******
Yup. They shoved me back in the queue after the RMA... Went to 247 in place but I gave them time to try and sort it. Tried phoning them over 4 times waiting 30-40 minutes each time but got no where. I couldn't sit there everyday trying to phone whilst i'm at work! I know they're busy but I sometimes think they just let the phone ring out hahahah, anyways though not happy at all with the service but oh well :)

Associate
Well Ladies and Gents, looks like I wont be getting my ASUS 3080 TUF OC until next year. Got my queue update of 149 from 149 last week (0 places moved yaay). With the recent batch being confirmed at 20pc and the next batch after that being "potentially" 100pc (if ASUS is being kind to OC) then I wont make it in the recent/due deliveries that have been confirmed and their is little birdy on my shoulder telling me that their isn't going to be anymore until after the new year maybe.

Oh well sure will find something to keep me busy and cyberpunk playthrough will have to wait *sigh*

Back
Top Bottom