Games you're playing, and games...

Associate
im finding gears tactics really good , one of those games thats not long and laborious and you can drop in and out of the main thing is though its one of those chill games where you dont need need super fast brain work or lighting fingers when you just want to kick back and relax for an hour or

Soldato
I just finished Odyssey at just under 50 hours. A slog but a very enjoyable one. Kassandra is awesome such a great character. Loved the Greek setting and the ship battles. 9/10.

Started Valhalla but as above I may cut it up a bit with something else because I know this will also be a slog. Beautiful on the PS5 too. I've got Spiderman Remastered and Days Gone installed so I might start there.

yeah, I’m around 30 hours in ACV and recon I’m only around 25-30 % done! :eek:

Man of Honour
A way out is one of the best coop experiences I’ve had. It’s on game pass so if you have friends then grab one and play it through as it’s only about 6 hours long but it’s great.

A way out is one of the best coop experiences I’ve had. It’s on game pass so if you have friends then grab one and play it through as it’s only about 6 hours long but it’s great.
I disagree. I found it fun playing with my brother, but not as good as it should have been.

It was simply too easy, too basic and almost never a challenge. The mini games were enjoyable, and the ending definitely good fun, but over all, it was a missed opportunity. Too few times did team work really play a part as much as I wanted. The wall climbing was good team work, but stuff like both holding rt to open a door was pointless.

Good idea, wasted opportunity.

Man of Honour
I disagree. I found it fun playing with my brother, but not as good as it should have been.

It was simply too easy, too basic and almost never a challenge. The mini games were enjoyable, and the ending definitely good fun, but over all, it was a missed opportunity. Too few times did team work really play a part as much as I wanted. The wall climbing was good team work, but stuff like both holding rt to open a door was pointless.

Good idea, wasted opportunity.

Like most walking simulators the gameplay isn’t at all the focus, so if you went in expecting that I can see why you would be disappointed.

Associate
Not had an Xbox for a few years so plenty to go at on that brilliant game pass
Started with Forza horizon 4 and gears 5 on the series x
Wonderful

Associate
Not had an Xbox for a few years so plenty to go at on that brilliant game pass
Started with Forza horizon 4 and gears 5 on the series x
Wonderful
Enjoy! Have not played forza since my x360 days. Have newly acquired one x and amongst my regular titles am well enjoying FM7 yet to try FH3 (am also on gamepass) Really enjoying late night sessions on the open track day drift multiplayer. Love tinkering with the upgrades and tunes and the random turnout of vehicles & player comms is great fun.

Soldato
So, i kind of 'finished' assassin creed odyssey yesterday, but actually had to Google if I had.

Must say, the story played out far better in origins. That really felt like it was building to something. And at times it did build to big moments, only foe other big moments to come.

Odyssey just fizzled out completely. I thought i may have been approaching the 'start' to the end game, but then SNAP, I'd done the main story.

I thought it would have been tied to bringing down the cult, but not entirely so. Just kind of disappointed.

Now it's bugging me that the cultist part is still there to finish, but i can see it will be a real slog, given my brief attempts this morning.

Not sure can be bothered any more.

Didn't even get to play with a full set of legendary armour

Soldato
So, i kind of 'finished' assassin creed odyssey yesterday, but actually had to Google if I had.

Must say, the story played out far better in origins. That really felt like it was building to something. And at times it did build to big moments, only foe other big moments to come.

Odyssey just fizzled out completely. I thought i may have been approaching the 'start' to the end game, but then SNAP, I'd done the main story.

I thought it would have been tied to bringing down the cult, but not entirely so. Just kind of disappointed.

Now it's bugging me that the cultist part is still there to finish, but i can see it will be a real slog, given my brief attempts this morning.

Not sure can be bothered any more.

Didn't even get to play with a full set of legendary armour

I stopped when the story ended at about level 42. I couldn't be arsed grinding out another 8 levels to go for the top tier cultists. I just stopped it there and moved on.

Man of Honour
Just finished Halo ODST, what a brilliant game. Love the soundtrack, the isolation at some points, the feeling that your not as powerful as master chief.

Started Reach, already hooked.

Soldato
Just finished Halo ODST, what a brilliant game. Love the soundtrack, the isolation at some points, the feeling that your not as powerful as master chief.

ODST was great very under rated.

You have also just started what I consider is the best halo game in Reach.

Associate
Just started playing Deep Rock Galactic on gamepass. Surprisingly good fun. 4 player shooter coop or you can play solo, you are joined by a small robot who helps in fending off the creatures you come across in waves. Reminds me of Left for Dead style game play mixed with minecraft.

Soldato

Havijng never played a Halo game before where do you recommend I start? Bare in mind I don't fancy going back too far if the graphics looks dated :)

I also never played Gears or War either and just jumped straight Gears 5 to experience the immense graphics. Thoroughly enjoyed the gameplay with its more layed back stance on health bar.

Man of Honour
Havijng never played a Halo game before where do you recommend I start? Bare in mind I don't fancy going back too far if the graphics looks dated :)

I also never played Gears or War either and just jumped straight Gears 5 to experience the immense graphics. Thoroughly enjoyed the gameplay with its more layed back stance on health bar.

Funny this is, Halo 3 graphically is obviously dated, but it’s an absolute blast one it gets going. Haven’t checked out 1 and 2 as I had played those years ago.

Associate
Fenyx Rising on a Series X. Not a fan of Breath of the Wild but enjoying this.....15 hours in so far and spending way too much time upgrading my character versus doing the story. Puzzles can be a little tricky but looking around or using abilities is the key.

I also have Cyberpunk and I know will enjoy it but a delayed start might work in my favour. It did with Witcher 3 and that I'd probably call that my GOAT.

Soldato
Had fun with doom eternal. May leave it installed to tackle some challenges if i fancy.

Decided to install hellblade - must have sat through a half an hour or so - looks like something quite unique. Think will focus on this for next few days.

Man of Honour
Finished Jedi Fallen Order tonight and now moving onto Super Hot.

Both very entertaining games, which I would have never played if it wasn't for Game Pass.

Decided to install hellblade - must have sat through a half an hour or so - looks like something quite unique. Think will focus on this for next few days.

You have to play that with a good pair of headphones. No speakers really work for the experience it is trying to give you.

Soldato
Finished Jedi Fallen Order tonight and now moving onto Super Hot.

Both very entertaining games, which I would have never played if it wasn't for Game Pass.

You have to play that with a good pair of headphones. No speakers really work for the experience it is trying to give you.

Yeah, was on speakers earlier, but just did a bit with headphones - much improved

Need to see if can reconfigure button mapping though - just feels wrong and keep hitting wrong buttons

Back
Top Bottom