AMD RYZEN 5000 SERIES 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X NOW ONLINE AT OcUK!!

Associate
This will be my last order from overclockers company has gone to **** in recent years. Website is built on a sponge and more than 30 people browsing it, it crashes. They take everyone's Money at time of Pre order and sit on it for months while customers are waiting for stock gaining interest on customers money.

When they do finally send out our order there is no chance to choose to upgrade delivery or if you have paid for upgraded delivery they don't refund the difference if just sending standard, I spent hour and 20 minutes to get to customer services to change my delivery of the 5800x to tomorrow as I'm not at my address next week even offered to pay for Saturday guy told me on the phone that DPD just send everything next day and it will be with me Saturday or Sunday.

Just got my DPD message that being delivered Monday when I'm not at my address like i told the guy on the phone and wont be there till the following weekend. So now my delivery will end up getting retuned to OC then sent out to the next person on the waiting list and i will probably have to go to the back of the que

Soldato
Just got my DPD message that being delivered Monday when I'm not at my address like i told the guy on the phone and wont be there till the following weekend. So now my delivery will end up getting retuned to OC then sent out to the next person on the waiting list and i will probably have to go to the back of the que
Use the DPD app to get it delivered to a neighbor etc.

Associate
They take everyone's Money at time of Pre order and sit on it for months while customers are waiting for stock gaining interest on customers money.

With current interest rates, I doubt they earn enough to pay for the electricity to keep their stock control program running.

Soldato
I’d rather they take a preorder personally then fulfil with stock (up to a limit which they have as they would have probably had 1,000’s of backlogs). At least this way I know it’s coming and my 5900x is arriving tomorrow I’ve been trying to get a 3080 since launch didn’t join any preorder can’t join a preorder and no date in sight when I get one.

Associate

As mentioned you can use the DPD app to reorganise your delivery. It's very good :) Best of luck getting your CPU!

Associate

I was the same, however the DPD app just said its out of Delivery today! whoop!

Associate
I had shipping confirmation of my 5900x on Friday 11th and at 7.00pm a confirmation of postage from DPD stating my delivery was to be Monday the 14th and it was delivered 10.10 today awesome early prezzie thank you guys at OCUK and i hope everyone gets theirs soon.
Merry Xmas everyone and a Happy New Year:D:D

Associate
With current interest rates, I doubt they earn enough to pay for the electricity to keep their stock control program running.

I would say with the amount of pre orders for all the 3000 series graphics cards, the 5000 Ryzen and the 6000 AMD they were sat on about £15 million easily even if 1% interest rate that £150k just off having our money sat there because they take at pre order. seems a bit shady to me every other company takes when dispatched.

Soldato
I would say with the amount of pre orders for all the 3000 series graphics cards, the 5000 Ryzen and the 6000 AMD they were sat on about £15 million easily even if 1% interest rate that £150k just off having our money sat there because they take at pre order. seems a bit shady to me every other company takes when dispatched.

They won't be earning anything like 1% on a cash account! Also, they are only holding it for a few weeks, not a whole year. They absolutely aren't making anything like £150k from sitting on pre-order cash.

Back
Top Bottom