• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Man of Honour
Has there actually been an FE drop on the discord? I have been keeping an eye on it but it seems to mostly be Amazon marketplace scalpers...

I've not kept an eye on those channels, etc. but they don't seem to get all the drops - there was one the other night with quite a big drop of 3070s and 3090s stuck around for a few hours but people were saying there was no notifications.

Soldato
I've not kept an eye on those channels, etc. but they don't seem to get all the drops - there was one the other night with quite a big drop of 3070s and 3090s stuck around for a few hours but people were saying there was no notifications.

I've seen plenty of 3090s and 3070s that have been available...but the 3090 is too dear and the 3070 not enough of an upgrade :D

Want 3080, preferably FE!

Soldato
Has there actually been an FE drop on the discord? I have been keeping an eye on it but it seems to mostly be Amazon marketplace scalpers...

That's how I got all me FE models including a 3080FE discord. When they do go on for sale do fine the channel reports on them instantly. They do drop but unlike other places very rarely so on those channels just looks all like the rainforest.

Soldato
There's a 3080 in stock with a bricks and mortar store. Available for collect only, but you can't select a store as it's not available for collection lol. It's an Asus tuf oc as £750.... Sigh.

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
There's a 3080 in stock with a bricks and mortar store. Available for collect only, but you can't select a store as it's not available for collection lol. It's an Asus tuf oc as £750.... Sigh.

Yeah I tried this route weeks back and being over the water nowhere was able to collect from. I wondered if they really had them at all tbh.

Soldato
To the founders edition owners the latest version of Corsair iCue picks up the founders edition and makes the fans on both the front and back of the card RGB. You can use all the iCue RGB profiles like rainbow wave etc with it lol. The text GEFORCE RTX on the side remains white though.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
To the founders edition owners the latest version of Corsair iCue picks up the founders edition and makes the fans on both the front and back of the card RGB. You can use all the iCue RGB profiles like rainbow wave etc with it lol. The text GEFORCE RTX on the side remains white though.
?

Associate

What?? Awesome, I'll have a play with that today!

Back
Top Bottom