• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Associate
Just been reading online and people have reported DPD delivering 1-2 days earlier. And to be honest I can imagine this happening. If not I’m going to complain that I paid for a 24hr service, see what I can squeeze out of them.

Soldato
Just had a crash playing Miles Morales during a cutscene, console turned itself off and then wouldn't turn on with the pad, had to use the power button on the PS5 itself. It did a restore/repair and then asked me to submit the crash log. Bit worrying as I've only had it 18 hours!

A few of us have had this. Have you got an External HDD plugged in?

Soldato
Mine came today, having fun. The controller really is excellent. Taking some getting used to in Warzone, have matched the graphics settings from my One X but feels different for some reason and not in a good way, can't quite put my finger on it.

Associate
Received an email from a company called Centresoft saying my package will be delivered today via DPD. Never heard of the company so checked on Google and seems they’re a shop/distributor of sorts for games/consoles etc.

Checked the DPD app and there are 2 active packages now, one from a “sender” and the other Centresoft, but neither say they out for delivery just they have my details and awaiting to receive the package.

Not had any DPD vans around as of yet and they usually deliver round here mid-morning/early afternoon. Will give it a couple more hours and contact DPD see if it is actually coming today.

Same email I got on launch day for mine (Shop To) - at least you know its on the way.

Soldato
What's this padlock icon mean? I have it on Dark Souls 2 SoTFS. Is it ONLY playable on PS4 at the moment? I tried tweeting sony support but got a generic tweet. Also it does say "PS4" at the top, but I thought that meant it was a PS4 title, not PS5.

Caporegime
What's this padlock icon mean? I have it on Dark Souls 2 SoTFS. Is it ONLY playable on PS4 at the moment? I tried tweeting sony support but got a generic tweet. Also it does say "PS4" at the top, but I thought that meant it was a PS4 title, not PS5.

Normally means you don't have the authorization to play that title. Try restoring your licences for a digital copy.

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/support/games/restore-licences-playstation/

Or is it installed on an external device which isn't connected?

Soldato
I've played games that had padlocks against them fine. I wonder if it's some kind of visual bug as I've not been locked out of anything. Astro even had a lock at one point after I deleted it.

Soldato
10% off at 365 Games (PS5 Demon's Souls £53.99, Miles Morales £42.29/Ultimate £53.99, Valhalla £44.09) @ 365 Games.

Saw the above on HUKD using code DFT10.

Back
Top Bottom