[*]Smaller bug fixes and improvements
[*]Flatline-Bugs fixed
[*]Xbox One and Xbox S crashes fixed
[*]Audio, vehicle and vegetation glitch fixes
[*]Missing textures fixed
[/LIST]

Nice!! Increased performance

Associate
I noticed the game folder increased to 100GB+ whilst gog was applying the patch. It's now back to 59.5GB.

ahhh it must be doing something weird with the patch then. I noticed it with the day 1 patch too I needed 50+ gigs when it only used 246mgs ... hmmm got to find something to delete ...

Soldato
Where did you get the patch notes from?

Reddit - I believe it was sourced from a website that interviewed CDRED

It's taking a good while to properly install! Downloaded it in a flash, took about 5 minutes to install and now it's squeezing it's way up the loading bar "Committing"

Soldato
Reddit - I believe it was sourced from a website that interviewed CDRED

It's taking a good while to properly install! Downloaded it in a flash, took about 5 minutes to install and now it's squeezing it's way up the loading bar "Committing"

The official notes don't mention anything about improved performance only stability?

Associate
I have found that DLSS on Balanced / Quality and everything Ultra with RT off seems the best way to play the game

To use RT I have to use DLSS Ultra Perf which kills image quality and makes it not worth it.

They need to work on the Ray Tracing options and maybe add in a Low Ray Trace option with all the bits. Kind of like they did for BFV, it's too taxing for current gen hardware so they should add in a less demanding option.

2080ti here.

Pretty much my findings too (3070). Ray tracing consumes so much image quality and FPS.

Back
Top Bottom