Asus ROG X570 Crosshair Dark Hero Release? *** NO Competitor Talk ***

Associate
Got mine -hopefully- arriving Monday! Finally .. Pairing it with a 5950x & Strix 2080ti .. no real need to upgrade atm & going to wait until GPU supply levels out.. Cyberpunk with RTX & DLSS still runs on my 2700x though & looks amazing!

OCUK really need to get a supply in - I think a lot of people would be happy about that..

There's a video knocking around on Dynamic OC, will try to find it..

I blame der8auer for all this noise personally :) (just kidding, he's legitimately talented!)
What time did it ship?

ADP

ADP

Associate
GREAT, Looks like I am gonna end up with two Dark Hero motherboards, I ordered one from one place that turned up today, but the second order from another place was already in transit. I will have to return one.

I had a little look at the board that turned up today. I understand that the sticker with the barcode indicates what BIOS is loaded onto the motherboard, but the numbers on the sticker simply does not correspond to any of the BIOS revision numbers that has been released for this board so far. There are 4 sets of numbers on the sticker, does anyone know which set of numbers indicates which BIOS is loaded?

It is not a big problem, I am just curious what BIOS version is loaded on this board so I know whether I have to do a BIOS flashback without the CPU.

Last edited:
Associate
Man what a situation. All ok in the end?

Well my DPD just arrived, just the computer case no motherboard so ended how I expected.

Told them to cancel the entire order since they didn't have the motherboard but they didn't and just shipped the case anyway.

Going to be a dick and tell them to get DPD to pick it up for a return and order the case from else where since I don't have a use for it and if they try charge me tell them thats their fault. I did say in my email where they said they didn't have the motherboard I wanted the entire thing cancelled.

Edit: just got a message & email from DPD saying I got another delivery, has to be the motherboard. Guess DPD were the one to drop the ball if it is. The case matched the original tracking I was given yesterday but the mobo has a new one.

Last edited:
Associate
That is what I am confused about, the last 4 digits on my board is 0210. But there is no 0210 bios revision listed on their site.
I have same sticker with same ending number as you. But i just flashed it with the new bios 3003 b4 inserting my 5900x. Simple and only took around 3 mins.

Associate
That is what I am confused about, the last 4 digits on my board is 0210. But there is no 0210 bios revision listed on their site.

I just had a check on the listed versions for the standard and dark boards and you're right, no such version seems to exist.

You'd have thought they are new enough that they should be compatible out of the box but no harm in jumping on the latest release as you are planning to do ;)

Associate
Mine's also arrived. Was scheduled for Monday (as I didn't pay for Saturday delivery for the motherboard), but as I had a 5950X from another company that was due to arrive today with Saturday delivery, DPD must've grouped them into the same delivery slot :)

I now have everything I need to start my upgrade!

Soldato
Mine's also arrived. Was scheduled for Monday (as I didn't pay for Saturday delivery for the motherboard), but as I had a 5950X from another company that was due to arrive today with Saturday delivery, DPD must've grouped them into the same delivery slot :)

I now have everything I need to start my upgrade!

Mine was also scheduled for Monday, I think DPD are just delivering as fast as possible due to the Xmas period. I've had a few deliveries bumped up over the last few weeks from DPD.

Associate
Well mine has arrivedand my 5900X is due for delivery between 13:33 and 14:33 today afternoon and evening is going to be busy bu
y4mb_R8QNybr-5D2TKaJyHmroPsLzdMLapeppMFD2rCZAK6qVXsVGNY6u_-UKsS8RMOND1-0X_4xM9d4ruG_kqbR2YoLW7EDHv5riB4QochmUdab3pcp4-zLiVLXfI8l3yj7KvR-iQ55mKdriUpWw98N8V1PqRIfBm4D7nnux0WpTRUyPv0Mmxrl2V2x-isUlck
ilding up the new PC

Associate
Hi all lucky owners :)

Once you have a time, could you please put here some experiences regarding, OC, temperatures (hwinfo) and in overall how do you feel/like the board please?

Temps after a good gaming session, like chipset, cpu, dram, vr mos, system, motherboard... I'd like to see hosw the passive cooling system works.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom