*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Man of Honour
No toggle to aim down sight when using a weapon? 10 years in the making and a simple option is left out?

There are a lot of very basic features like that which are either missing or sloppy in implementation it has me on the fence on buying it.

Associate
nothing immersion breaking, literally every session something messed up happens.
the bugs are there don't kid yourself. you even describe one in your own post.

4tZWaUd.jpeg
Well, I've only had the 2 that I've mentioned so maybe I've not gone far enough into the main story yet. My point is that it's still very playable and looks great. The game itself is nothing new (certainly not the leap forward that it looked like when that first trailer came out) but I am enjoying it.

Soldato
I've no doubt they'll make it into a superb game with great dlc's and imagine what Cyperpunk 2177 will be like :D

I do think some trade offs have clearly been made to allow it to work on Xbox One/PS4. Computationally they are significantly weaker than the Zen 2 Cpu's in the PS5 and series X. I would like to see what they could do with a purely new gen title.

Man of Honour
Fed up now. The game is crap its just a beta full of bugs and issues and performance problems. Got my refund back. Wont bother with this till next xmas when it should be patched up proper.

Definitely should have been delayed for a good few months, it was a terrible idea to release it as it is, as it's done their reputation no good at all. The game runs like crap on the last-gen consoles, is in need of a decent texture pack on PC on even the max settings as some of the texture use is just unforgivable. Bugs are horrendous, I've not encountered any game-breaking bugs, but there are so many minor ones that they all add up to make the game seem a bit broken

It's going to take a long time to get this one where they intended it to be with patches and DLC.

I mean it's a fun game, don't get me wrong, but the quality of it is terrible

Soldato
Finally found away to get HDR on my Sony Android TV.

Action menu-picture-picture mode- then chose Game.
Then turn on HDR in windows 10, and now you have full HDR :)

Oh and wear some sun glasses as it will be bright :D

Soldato
Just picked this up. Not often I buy a game at release these days, usually waiting until discounted somewhat and the bugs are fixed, so here's hoping I will enjoy and can actually get into this one - a few other games I started recently I've put aside for a while then struggled getting back into. I like open world games so.....

Associate
Glad i payed 20 notes for it as it not running so good on my quadcore and gtx970. Just hitting things with my gorilla arms, game to laggy for guns. Took me 16 hrs to get out of act 1 so going to get my moneys worth out of it :)

Associate
So i've come across my first bug and im not sure on how to resolve it

geblrmc

YXl3jGU.jpg

So, where the officer is behind the actual wall, i cant get to him to retrieve the key - but autosave already saved at the point i killed him, and i cant go back any further so.......what do i do now????

Associate
Said i dont want to be part of this beta testing. Slapped some screenshots of the baldness in the mirror and people with missing legs sitting at the bar. This game should have been delayed till at least march next year. I seriously doubt the devs even did a playthrough on the build they put out.
Hopefully it will turn out like no mans sky after a few years. It has the makings of being something good but feels rushed
Yeah the bugs are game breaking for me i can't see how reviewers can justify giving it a 9 or a 10 if it was Ubisoft or Activision it would be getting slated as unacceptable to be released like this.

Associate
So i've come across my first bug and im not sure on how to resolve it

geblrmc

YXl3jGU.jpg

So, where the officer is behind the actual wall, i cant get to him to retrieve the key - but autosave already saved at the point i killed him, and i cant go back any further so.......what do i do now????

That was the only annoying bug I've found so far. The security guard kept glitching in the elevator. I persevered and killed him and took the security card.

Otherwise, I'm enjoying the game. It looks and plays great with my 2080ti, certainly better than I expected and so far has my 30 quids worth.

Back
Top Bottom