Boulies Elite vs Nobel Epic chair help

Associate
I already have a nobel epic and was going to get a one for my son, well give him mine and I get the new one.

So after all of the epics now being out of stock a friend of mine with a gaming community has recomended the Boulies Elite.

On closer inspection these chairs look the same. Even looking at some unboxing videos they appear to ship the same.

So was wondering has anyone had both of these and find them any different or is it just worth waiting for the epic stock to come in.

Thanks in advance

Kev

Soldato
Someone linked to a chair with a kind of blue microfibre / faux suede finish ta couple of weeks back - but I can't remember what the name of it was. Just as an addition possibility (if anyone can be more helpful with the details.)

Associate
OP
Someone linked to a chair with a kind of blue microfibre / faux suede finish ta couple of weeks back - but I can't remember what the name of it was. Just as an addition possibility (if anyone can be more helpful with the details.)

Been on thier website read through it but I just don't want to get burned with buying something that could be tat.

Associate
OP
Not sure if you've seen the Black Edition from noblechairs? It certainly looks to beat the Boulies chair in every way, it's also in stock on Overclockers UK too:

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/noblechairs-epic-gaming-chair-black-edition-gc-029-nc.html

Having issues with hitachi finance being sackless on the 4th and lost out on my chair for £299 as ocuk dont reserve stock sadly. Hitachi are having issues after a chat with an underwriter on the 9th, they are still dealing with black friday stuff. I couldve bought it outright, oh cant stretch to the purchase price of the black.

Many thanks for your great suggestion though as its a nice chair

issues sorted now :D

do you get a head pillow and lumbar cushion with that chair?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom