*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Associate
Quick question on crafting if anyone knows.

So you go to say the very first gun vendor you come across and hes selling crafting schematics, but if you go into crafting it seems to me that you already have all of them. Is this a bug or can you buy the same schematic twice?

Im presuming all the items listed under crafting are the items you have schematics for already.

Associate
That was the only annoying bug I've found so far. The security guard kept glitching in the elevator. I persevered and killed him and took the security card.

Otherwise, I'm enjoying the game. It looks and plays great with my 2080ti, certainly better than I expected and so far has my 30 quids worth.

Yeah...see now im stuck....i dont know how to resolve it......im thinking i might have to start again from scratch which is super annoying!

Soldato
using i7 6700k , 5700xt nitro+ 32gb 3600mhz ram

looks like its starting to struggle on high at 1440p I have to use amd fidelityfx at 80% to stay above 60fps image is more grainy

It mainly stutters when taking sharp turns driving in the most demanding areas CPU is hitting 90% , dont know what path to take need CPU/Motherboard and GPU

SBAXSPU.jpg

Soldato
I've got this running superbly now, having messed around with shadow quality. And I've only experienced one ctd. From the sounds of things, I've been lucky.

Soldato
Glad i payed 20 notes for it as it not running so good on my quadcore and gtx970. Just hitting things with my gorilla arms, game to laggy for guns. Took me 16 hrs to get out of act 1 so going to get my moneys worth out of it :)
Turn shadows to lowest setting, they can be CPU hogs, might help.

Man of Honour
I think the single biggest thing I have taken from this, is that we are still probably about 10 years away from the open world game that I have in my head. Different companies come close at times and there are aspects of this which are close to the dream open world game that I have in my head but it does appear that we are still a decade away from being able to turn what I want into a reality.

Soldato
Another hour or so in, I can definitely see the criticism about the shallowness of the NPCs and city in general. I'm ok with it, it's giving me what I want but for others I can see why they might be disappointed.

Biggest issue I've got at the moment is popping sound, I think messing with the sample rate in Windows might fix it, but haven't tried yet.

Associate
using i7 6700k , 5700xt nitro+ 32gb 3600mhz ram

looks like its starting to struggle on high at 1440p I have to use amd fidelityfx at 80% to stay above 60fps image is more grainy

It mainly stutters when taking sharp turns driving in the most demanding areas CPU is hitting 90% , dont know what path to take need CPU/Motherboard and GPU

I have the same CPU. Currently running the game set to 1440p with DLSS in quality mode( 2080ti). A mix of medium and high settings. RTX reflection on and lighting RTXmedium.

Getting 50-60fps for the most part it seems and it still looks great.

My CPU with the settings above is hitting around 70% in places. Normally it chills around 30% in games at 4k.

Could this be the time to get a new CPU? Will be on the lookout for benchmarks. Thing is most CPU benchmarks do it at 1080p to show the difference.

Would be interesting to see what the CPU load would be if the game was at 4K 60fps.

Associate
Another hour or so in, I can definitely see the criticism about the shallowness of the NPCs and city in general. I'm ok with it, it's giving me what I want but for others I can see why they might be disappointed.

Biggest issue I've got at the moment is popping sound, I think messing with the sample rate in Windows might fix it, but haven't tried yet.

Yes mate. Drop your sound to 48khz it will fix the popping.

Im using a USB Dac set to 192khz and thought it was my setup until I googled it.

I know what you mean about the NPCs, most of them have nothing to say. It seemed in Fallout you could have an in-depth discussion with most people you saw. I suppose there are a lot more people in Cyberpunk though.

Man of Honour
I suppose there are a lot more people in Cyberpunk though.

Almost too many people, I am often seeing the exact same person with the exact same clothes , walk past me multiple times. I've literally just had the same guy, in the same clothes walk along with 2 identical guys, with the same identical clothes, behind him. All 3 of them in a line. If you walk around the city and pay attention to the NPCs, you will notice A LOT of repeats... the small boy with the shorts and headband...the fat guy with his arms crossed , waddling...the guy with one left cyber arm...the woman who is hunched over...the npc holding their right arm. Theres A LOT of repeating of npc models.

Soldato
Anyone running this on a 5950x and a 3090?

I’m wondering how the game performance scales with more cores. Or if it prefers a few fast cores etc.

I am ;)

everything maxed out + 2 psycho modes enabled 3440x1440 ultrawide DLSS at balanced - 55-85fps Gsync
game looks and plays butter smooth......

using my 44k oled same settings only change DLSS - Ultra performance as 4k with dlss upscales to 8k - 64-95fps
and may i say the game looks even better on my oled due to the fact i can also enable HDR...

CPU does not even break a sweat sitting around 49c when playing @5.1-5.2 core speeds.
and GPU well its pegged @2000-2100ghz overclocked. :)

Back
Top Bottom