• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060Ti

Associate
I'd highly recommend a boost clock curve over the basic offset offered on MSI afterburners main menu.
Control and f is the shortcut to access it.

Soldato
2115 is your GPU-Z quoted boost clock? That’s what he’s saying is 1915 in his post.

If you see my Timespy benchmark on my previous post you will see it show 2115mhz as the actual boost. My guaranteed boost clock is 1815mhz. To me actual boost counts more than guaranteed as it always boosts more. If its 1915mhz and only boosts to 1975mhz then its just at its limit. Dont forget the upper boost in GPU-Z is what ALL cards in that SKU will do.

Not sure what CLim is but it shows 2340mhz. Now if it boosts to that then it is a good card.

Soldato
If you see my Timespy benchmark on my previous post you will see it show 2115mhz as the actual boost. My guaranteed boost clock is 1815mhz. To me actual boost counts more than guaranteed as it always boosts more. If its 1915mhz and only boosts to 1975mhz then its just at its limit. Dont forget the upper boost in GPU-Z is what ALL cards in that SKU will do.

Not sure what CLim is but it shows 2340mhz. Now if it boosts to that then it is a good card.
Exactly. He quoted his GPU-Z boost clock, which was what I based my post on and is very impressive as it indicates a much higher boost than I’ve seen elsewhere. A +250 core increase through Afterburner means that it’s likely his core will go much higher than yours (and mine).

This is why I said I’d like to see a Timespy link.

Associate
Anyone noticing any stuttering with their 3060ti? Occasionally my games hang for split seconds, like at 10-15s intervals. I'm getting it on cod and GTA5 for example. Didn't do this with my 1070.

Associate
Ordered a Inno3d 3060ti and after 10 days still had no info of when it’s gonna be delivered
Wondering if anyone else had this issue and what to do because I called and they just said I was in a queue

Associate
Great I ordered then too at that time same card and they haven’t told me anything

This is odd and it's not that I don't believe it because it has been reported so many times but my experience with OCUK on the 3060ti order process was good.
I contacted them to cancel my order far too late and they are so busy I would understand just dismissing my request. They contacted DPD very fast and my order was cancelled while the card was in the van out for delivery.

I don't normally order from OCUK and now I don't know what to think.

Associate
This is odd and it's not that I don't believe it because it has been reported so many times but my experience with OCUK on the 3060ti order process was good.
I contacted them to cancel my order far too late and they are so busy I would understand just dismissing my request. They contacted DPD very fast and my order was cancelled while the card was in the van out for delivery.

I don't normally order from OCUK and now I don't know what to think.
Yeah I don’t get what’s happening and it’s my first time using OC and it’s been a pain
Not even sure if I’ll get my card in time for Christmas

Associate
My guess is that Nvidia did not know how much VRAM AMD would be offering when they designed the 3000 series cards for 2020
They now know and wish to be competitive going forward with all new designs to be releases in 2021

Associate
Its on GA106 too a lesser chip than the 3060ti.

Might even be speculation.

It will be GA106 IMO, normally all **60 are 106.
Nvidia moved the stack around one place for a number of cards this time 3080 is 102 when it is normally 104 and 3060ti/super is 104 when it is normally 106

There will probably also be a 6GB version which is not unusual for the **60 cards.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom