*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Associate
I just looked in a mirror for the first time since yesterday and my blue hair has gone, I'm now bold! I had an actual haircut today, spooky!

Soldato
I've just hit the ten hour mark, having spent the vast majority of that exploring and doing a handful of side missions. I'm really enjoying it so far. However I have to admit, the world, despite its beauty and scale, is lacking something; it just doesn't have the vibrancy and energy that I was expecting. In fact....I'd even say Deus Ex Human Revolution was better in that regard.

Associate
I’ve been playing at 4K ultra maxed out with a constant 50- 60fps so I can’t complain because the game maxed out looks epic ! Just installed the new 1.04 update & the game defo runs smoother... I’ve only played about 3 hours but loving what I’ve played so far... really having a blast with it, the game isn’t perfect by any means , the AI is a little dumb , it’s to easy to just run & gun & hide & heal... no lean option ? It’s 2020 that should be in every shooting game... combat does feel a little static but it is fun non the less... I’m sure over the coming months we will get to see the game improve for the better
RT on?

Soldato
I’ve been playing at 4K ultra maxed out with a constant 50- 60fps so I can’t complain because the game maxed out looks epic ! Just installed the new 1.04 update & the game defo runs smoother... I’ve only played about 3 hours but loving what I’ve played so far... really having a blast with it, the game isn’t perfect by any means , the AI is a little dumb , it’s to easy to just run & gun & hide & heal... no lean option ? It’s 2020 that should be in every shooting game... combat does feel a little static but it is fun non the less... I’m sure over the coming months we will get to see the game improve for the better

It leans automatically if you're up against a wall or other object.

Associate
I looked at your link, if you sort it with highest ratings first it looks a bit better :)

Haha, thanks. Yeah I went through most, I myself am enjoying the game, I'm curious on the split of those who are enjoying it and those who hate it, but I'm not bothered on the opinions on those who don't own it to comment, I feel that's not fair lol.

Soldato
Haha, thanks. Yeah I went through most, I myself am enjoying the game, I'm curious on the split of those who are enjoying it and those who hate it, but I'm not bothered on the opinions on those who don't own it to comment, I feel that's not fair lol.

:D You're welcome mate. Haha yeah when I looked at your link it was depressing. :D

Yeah I'm intrigued in what my opinion of the game will be.

I bought the game for £21 and just had things to do unfortunately. I might go on for a late hour or so for the first time! :eek:

Associate
the game is good but it has a lot of basic issues. I'm enjoying the game but I shake my head every time something ridiculous happens in the game.

The reviews will reflect people varying from raging the game is in such a state on release to those in complete denial of any issues at all.

As above it was worth £20.

Associate
:D You're welcome mate. Haha yeah when I looked at your link it was depressing. :D

Yeah I'm intrigued in what my opinion of the game will be.

I bought the game for £21 and just had things to do unfortunately. I might go on for a late hour or so for the first time! :eek:

I've only had 2 hours so far myself, same reason as you, busy with life :p Well, good luck and enjoy your free time and the game. When you get time to :)

the game is good but it has a lot of basic issues. I'm enjoying the game but I shake my head every time something ridiculous happens in the game.

The reviews will reflect people varying from raging the game is in such a state on release to those in complete denial of any issues at all.

As above it was worth £20.

Yesh very true, I'll finish at least 1 playthrough before I review fully, also to you both I paid full steam, But it's not too much of a problem here's to it being worth £50 in the end :)

Caporegime
Yeah not a fan of the bullet spongeyness
yea its kinda meh, gets better if you upgrade your guns and get perks for more damage though.

quick hacking seems kinda meh and pointless it's so weak.

stealth kills seem so OP

worlds pretty dead, no car shops what the hell? probably took more effort to make buying cars as part of a mission than just sticking them all on car lots for sale...

a lot of the npcs do have conversations but they seem to trigger so rarely for some reason
people like the pork bun guy in sleeping dogs really added to the atmosphere of that game, the vendors just being quiet makes no sense.

Associate
Just done that HEX edit for the .exe and my CPU usage has gone from 60-70% to 90%+, and GPU usage has jumped up a lot. Minimums have improved by about 15-20fps id say... now I get 97%+ consistent GPU usage on 1440p Ultra no RT no DLSS. All this time thinking the CPU was too weak and it was a silly little optimization issue. With DLSS on the CPU cant keep up but its still a massive difference. Well might aswell keep the 3800XT I ordered now and try that with DLSS on.

Cant believe they didn't optimized for Ryzen when the majority of people now buy Ryzen for PC...

Back
Top Bottom