Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [11th - 13th Dec 2020]

Don
Awful first half performance, better second hald but we're dropping like flies at the moment and I have no idea what sort of team we'll be able to put out in a couple of weeks time.

As for the decisions. The Fabinho foul was possibly a foul however when it takes 3 minutes and 100 replays you cannot call it a clear mistake. There was a clear push on Salah in the build up to their goal though and yet the goal was given inside 20 seconds. Some people will argue that it was a soft foul and that would be a fair argument if these soft fouls are dealt with consistently however they're not. That said a point was the most we deserved after that first half performance.

Man of Honour
OP
Arteta's already getting roasted for the line up, anything other than a convincing win and i'll start to fear for his position.

It's understandable really, he's getting nothing from this XI yet they keep getting selected. Kids in the Europa must be wondering what they have to do to justify a start. Excellent midweek performance from Balogun and he's not even in the squad.

Caporegime
Arteta's already getting roasted for the line up, anything other than a convincing win and i'll start to fear for his position.

It's understandable really, he's getting nothing from this XI yet they keep getting selected. Kids in the Europa must be wondering what they have to do to justify a start. Excellent midweek performance from Balogun and he's not even in the squad.

Forgot the gooners were playing AFTV Sunday night prime time :D.

Arsenal job is a poisoned chalice anyway. The Krankies are even worse than our owners and the squad is full of mediocrity.

Soldato
Rare clash of games to choose from these days Leicester v Brighton on Amazon or Arsenal v Burnley on Sky.

Having seen plenty of Arsenal and Burnley games this season it's time to fire up the prime app :p

Soldato
Jose saying Lloris is the best keeper in the prem and he'd not criticize the best keeper in the league, I imagine he's ripped him a new one behind the dressing room door because it's odd to come out like that, I don't think he's the best keeper at Spurs nevermind in the league

Man of Honour
OP
Braindead from Xhaka.

Tbf it's not his fault managers insist on playing him, he's a squad player at best.

Edit: The most frustrating aspect of that is we were actually starting to look like scoring for the first time in weeks. Be interesting to see how Arteta handles this as Xhaka is one of his favorites.

Associate
Goal drought over!

Arteta does not seem to have any ideas. It's same old, same old. I don't see how he can carry on when nothing improves week in, week out.

Back
Top Bottom