** noblechairs HERO ST 2020 LIMITED EDITION MODEL NOW AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER **

UHF

UHF

Associate
So i just landed here after wondering where my order was and waiting on the phone line which just kept ringing! I ordered 1st December when it was showing pre-order for 9th December.

The fact OCUK are advertising the product as pre-order for 9th December when they have ALREADY SOLD all the stock coming in on that day is disgraceful. People make buying decisions based on the information your put on the website. If it had said 21st December when I ordered I'd have purchased a different product from somewhere else. But because you decided to LIE to people about what stock was available to get the order, loads of us are left with no product.

Not only that, the shipment appears to have faulty chairs in it!

Exactly why did nobody from OCUK contact people to explain why their orders were delayed. And why oh why is the phone just ringing out with no end in sight.

You can all cry COVID and "It's Christmas" but staff can work remotely without an issue and Christmas happens EVERY YEAR AT THE SAME TIME, sort it out and get more staff will you! I wont be buying from OCUK ever again.

UHF

UHF

Associate
Phone still ringing. 27mins in the "queue" which doesnt even tell me my position or any music (like i'm phoning a house not a business), i've filled in a webnote to have this order cancelled, please do so and don't ship me this product which is not only late but looks like it has some serious quality issues, i'm going to buy something else, order: OC4135065

Everyone else, goodluck, you're gonna need it. Do you really want to wait until a few days before xmas and then get sent a product that looks like it'll be busted from day 1!

UHF

UHF

Associate
Phone line still ringing out, guess lines are closed now but you'd think it would tell me that! 39 mins, giving up!

Associate
Just tried that as well as pushing slightly up / down / right / left, but still just spins freely inside without adjusting the lumbar :(

That's a shame.

Is there anyone else with one that can say if their adjuster is solid or not? Mine just feels like it isn't attached the best or as I would expected. Don't see why I would need to push it in before twisting.

Associate
@Tokki so I found out what the problem was... I knew something was off about my chair. MriZs8I.jpg

5usoRhE.jpg

9TVTH2U.jpg

h72haSK.jpg

The right side is bending about, I bent it back into place and now it's perfectly straight. Gonna contact Nobel and see about getting a new base.

Associate
Just got info it got despatched. Hope it won't have issues people talk about over here. Bit rubbish people have issues taking its not a cheap item. The lumbar support better work as I specifically bought it for that function and cancelled my Secret Lab Titan preorder for it ... (Yes it saved me £120)

Last edited:
Associate
Did anyone get a reply from overclockers or noble chairs about the chair side plastic cover digging in ???? Ive got the same problem and dont want the material to rip as its very tight , i have sent overclockers a web note and noble chair a email ,but no reply yet.

Associate
Did anyone get a reply from overclockers or noble chairs about the chair side plastic cover digging in ???? Ive got the same problem and dont want the material to rip as its very tight , i have sent overclockers a web note and noble chair a email ,but no reply yet.
I did, Noblechair just straight up told me to get in contact with Overclockers.... kinda ****** about it if you ask me. they are playing the blame game

Associate
I did, Noblechair just straight up told me to get in contact with Overclockers.... kinda ****** about it if you ask me. they are playing the blame game
Both part of the same company afaik. If you purchase directly from noblechairs, it'll take you to pay with OC.

Associate
what did overclockers say ??
Haven't messaged them yet, but I know what they'll say. They have no more stock, and I don't want a shipping fee. I went straight to noble chair cause all I need is a new base. I'm far too busy atm to pack it all up and send it away anyway.

taB

taB

Associate
Bought this chair and built it a couple of days ago. Really like the quality. There's a minor imprint in the foam (?) that is a little annoying but will go with time I'm sure.

Having not bought a "proper" chair in over a decade, the one thing that gets me is how huge it is. My arm rests are as low as possible and they're as close as possible (both settings) yet I still feel like I'm driving a settee. I'm not small but not massive either (5'10" & 12 1/2 stone ish) and it just seems like this was built for someone who needs more space! On the plus side my 4 year old can sit cosily next to me...

Associate
Great... Just got notification that OCUK sent my chair to my old office... Damn it Totally my fault ... didn't check.... @ChugNorris any chance OCUK can contact DPD and redirect it to my home address??

Associate
@Tokki so I found out what the problem was... I knew something was off about my chair.

The right side is bending about, I bent it back into place and now it's perfectly straight. Gonna contact Nobel and see about getting a new base.

That makes a lot of sense why the arm rest was bent, the base seems to push out from the screws. Glad you figured that one out, I wonder if OcUK will source you a base. Keep us posted though is there any more problem after re-bending it?

It kinda makes you wonder who is responsible for any Noblechairs issue, and it seems that OcUK got the short end of the stick of being force to handle all Noblechairs support line. Might as well call it OcUK Warranty and Guarantee. Doesn't Noblechairs have an UK site to handle any of these issue or there is no UK base?

Bought this chair and built it a couple of days ago. Really like the quality. There's a minor imprint in the foam (?) that is a little annoying but will go with time I'm sure.

Having not bought a "proper" chair in over a decade, the one thing that gets me is how huge it is. My arm rests are as low as possible and they're as close as possible (both settings) yet I still feel like I'm driving a settee. I'm not small but not massive either (5'10" & 12 1/2 stone ish) and it just seems like this was built for someone who needs more space! On the plus side my 4 year old can sit cosily next to me...

Yeah this model is wider to handle bigger people, the Hero is an alternative to the secretlabs Titan that is for people as tall as 175cm to 200cm. Because of that they cater bigger weight.

The smaller model is the Noblechair Epic or Secretlab Omega, if you prefer a chair wrapping around you. Though I prefer the extra spacing so I can stretch my legs, down to preference. I'm 5"5' and 9 1/2 stones by the way.

Great... Just got notification that OCUK sent my chair to my old office... Damn it Totally my fault ... didn't check.... @ChugNorris any chance OCUK can contact DPD and redirect it to my home address??
Send them a support webnote, or try and change the delivery on DPD website?

taB

taB

Associate
Yeah this model is wider to handle bigger people, the Hero is an alternative to the secretlabs Titan that is for people as tall as 175cm to 200cm. Because of that they cater bigger weight.

Hah, that'll be the "Large form factor" in the description then... Lol.

Associate
Hah, that'll be the "Large form factor" in the description then... Lol.

Yup lol, there is no middle ground for us. Either small or large chairs available. Though I don't think you want to sit in a bucket style seat all day long. Cause you will get hot and bothered, and most ergonomic chairs don't actually hold your sides at all.

The chair is meant to support your back, and provide a better posture. It's not meant to hold you like a clamp, but if you prefer more side support then you could get bolster cushion of some sort?

How you finding the seat so far?

For me the foam has soften a tad more, and I just need to stop leaning forward when I'm reading. With it being slightly softer I have adjusted the lumbar a tiny bit.

taB

taB

Associate
Yup lol, there is no middle ground for us. Either small or large chairs available. Though I don't think you want to sit in a bucket style seat all day long. Cause you will get hot and bothered, and most ergonomic chairs don't actually hold your sides at all.

The chair is meant to support your back, and provide a better posture. It's not meant to hold you like a clamp, but if you prefer more side support then you could get bolster cushion of some sort?

How you finding the seat so far?

For me the foam has soften a tad more, and I just need to stop leaning forward when I'm reading. With it being slightly softer I have adjusted the lumbar a tiny bit.

Pretty decent so far. I'm working at work though and haven't spend more than an hour in it at one time yet so all still pretty firm / new. Back support is a world apart from what I've had before.

Raising my monitor to eye level when I'm sat back has helped I reckon.

Back
Top Bottom