• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
What cards are the most common / have the highest chance to get one?

It's disgusting that people who'd use them can't get cards while FB Marketplace is full with scalpers

What's more disgusting is large retailers jacking the prices sky high - selling basic 3060ti's for as much as £550, etc. I get it, supply & demand, but come on.

Very thankful to OCUK for my £389 3060ti, it's just sad that they're the exception

Associate
I would so love for you to be surprised by a despatch email.

Am position 204 for same card. Fingers crossed for both of us.

I order on 22nd Oct. There should be around 600ish cards mixed 3070,3080,3090 getting delivered to overclockers this week

Associate
Lucky ASUS :( EVGA & OC has abandoned EU & UK
Was number 42 in September - now 12 for Past month and still have no proper ETA.
most probably will be mid or end of February if I get lucky and than get card

Associate
I was in queue position 14 on Friday the 4th, then got an email to say Queue position 13 this morning.

Then got an Email just now to say its shipped.

STRIX OC 3080.

I had given up all hope of receiving before xmas but very happy that it should be arriving tomorrow :)

Associate
I’m hoping for news to the sounds of the Coca Cola advert..... THE MSI TRIO’s ARE COMING... THE MSI TRIO’s ARE COMING.....LALALALALALALALA

I mean sure it doesn’t sound right but you get my point :p

Associate
I’m hoping for news to the sounds of the Coca Cola advert..... THE MSI TRIO’s ARE COMING... THE MSI TRIO’s ARE COMING.....LALALALALALALALA

I mean sure it doesn’t sound right but you get my point :p

This!

now I'm imagining the Coca Cola truck replaced with a brightly lit DPD truck carrying MSI Trio's

Back
Top Bottom