• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Soldato
What cards are the most common / have the highest chance to get one?

It's disgusting that people who'd use them can't get cards while FB Marketplace is full with scalpers

I've waited so long that I'm now ambivolent towards it. I've got a Palit coming from a competitor that will probably be going on ebay to get me some extra cash to buy a new monitor to go with my other 3080 that might arrive at some point. I was excited for the card at first, now I've had 3 months to come to terms with the fact I don't really care that much!

Associate
@Gibbo @ScottiB last week there were meant to be 20-30 Gigabyte Gaming OC cards lurking about on those 40 pallets that were sitting about I believe, have they been booked in and accounted for do you know? If they have any movement on GB this week. Thank you please?
PS Every time we get an update a Christmas fairy gets their wings XOXOXO

Associate
@Gibbo @ScottiB last week there were meant to be 20-30 Gigabyte Gaming OC cards lurking about on those 40 pallets that were sitting about I believe, have they been booked in and accounted for do you know? If they have any movement on GB this week. Thank you please?
PS Every time we get an update a Christmas fairy gets their wings XOXOXO
Would like to know that also. Currently 4th in queue for 3080 Gaming OC.

Hopefully will get mine this week :)

Associate
@ScottiB @GIGA-Man @Gibbo or anyone actually has there been any news on the 3080 Eagle OCs? Like I am 600 ish in the queue so not expecting mine soon but some news of upcoming shipments would be greatly appreciated :)
Yeah, this.
I try to keep my eyes on this forum but haven't seen any chat about the 3080 eagles. Have any ever actually came in other than "a small amount"?
A competitor website looks like they got them 3 weeks in a row. What gives?

Back
Top Bottom