** noblechairs HERO ST 2020 LIMITED EDITION MODEL NOW AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER **

Associate
Ok. So firm is meant to be good but after 6 hours my butt is sore as hell. I guess it will soften over time but damn my chops hurt.

Associate
Just came in to check if soemone else was having an issue with the arm bending. I've had it on the left side with mine. The SLIGHTEST pressure down and it tilts off to the left. It's insane how little it needs to rebend again unfortunately. I've posted in the thread as suggested to see about replacements. I have the same issue visually as Curits

Associate
Got mine couple days ago and put it together last night.

I must say I'm really pleased with it and it feels really strong and comfortable. I bought the pillows but not sure there's any need for them so haven't used them yet so I might return.
Perhaps the head pillow will be useful as my head is quite far off the back of the chair.

I absolutely love how solid it is.

The only thing I feel is a bit loose is the armrests but that is probably expected to allow for the rotation. Would have been good if they clicked into place more solidly but can't complain really as you can only tell if you're actively trying to move them about.

Apart from that, I think it would be better if there was an alternative replacement cover for the left side of the chair where the corner of panel cover of digs in as it will probably cause a bit more wear over time with reclining forwards and backwards

Associate
Wonder if there is any updates on the next batch of shipments? Really hope it gets shipped on the 21st but the pessimist in me says it wont come til 2021.

Also any updates on people getting replacement parts for broken base and the worrying metal digging into the material?

Associate
Wonder if there is any updates on the next batch of shipments? Really hope it gets shipped on the 21st but the pessimist in me says it wont come til 2021.

Also any updates on people getting replacement parts for broken base and the worrying metal digging into the material?

Looks like ETA has checnged to 29/12/2020 so I'm not holding any hopes it will arrive this year.

Associate
Looks like ETA has checnged to 29/12/2020 so I'm not holding any hopes it will arrive this year.

when did you order it i ordered mine on the 2nd of dec and after seeing the eta date change i sent a webnote to enquire about it and this was the response i recieved "Unfortunately we're not expecting to fulfil your order until our delivery in January on the 22nd. We have a pre-order queue of around 200 orders of which you are currently towards the back of - the delivery on the 21st Dec will only satisfy a small portion of these orders I'm afraid."

and then a further follow up email

Thank you for your recent order with Overclockers UK, we apologise for any inconvenience caused but we have not been able to process your order as you have out of stock items on your order.
With further issues being experienced at UK Ports, we are moving ETAs on a daily basis, we are still expecting a further delivery this year but as mentioned this may change, we are sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
If you are happy to maintain your order we will email you to confirm dispatch as soon as the item(s) in question are available to ship. However if the item is listed below as end of line you will need to amend or refund.

Last edited:
Associate
Just came in to check if soemone else was having an issue with the arm bending. I've had it on the left side with mine. The SLIGHTEST pressure down and it tilts off to the left. It's insane how little it needs to rebend again unfortunately. I've posted in the thread as suggested to see about replacements. I have the same issue visually as Curits
I have the same issue on my right armrest. Basically DON'T LEAN on your armrest if you try to lift yourself etc. My right one just bends. @ChugNorris Is that an RMA thing? I don't think there should be any give.

Associate
I have the same issue on my right armrest. Basically DON'T LEAN on your armrest if you try to lift yourself etc. My right one just bends. @ChugNorris Is that an RMA thing? I don't think there should be any give.

Yeah same here I'm afraid. I've been in touch with customer service via the forum and the response has been fast and excellent. Can't fault that thankfully.

Associate
Yeah same here I'm afraid. I've been in touch with customer service via the forum and the response has been fast and excellent. Can't fault that thankfully.

That's good to hear that customer service is good, are they shipping replacement parts to you immediately?

I'm gonna hold out til tomorrow and ask for an update. Worrying that some people were quoted 22nd January when the website says it has stock on 29th December.

Associate
if you read above the stock on the Dec 29th (if it arrives) is only for so many customers and the rest should be around Jan 22nd.

I was referring to the overclocker shop website which has the preorder date for these chairs for the 29th December, though pronbably because they just haven't updated the date to 22nd January .

Associate
I ordered my chair on the 30th of November, when the chair had the ETA of 9th December. My order no. is/was "OC4132821" on the date of ordering and I have not received the chair yet. I did message OcUK and they said "They've all shipped out now so it seems you missed out on that batch but should be in the next batch on 21/12."

I also had a following email with the title "Order Update - OUT OF STOCK ITEM(S)" which is pretty self explanatory.

My question, Is the 21st an actual date or am I waiting around for some other date? I have waited a little while and have even been told the 21st but I have also no update, no delivery tracking info yet. I am fully aware that the port Felixstowe has been hit massively with tons of PPE and Equipment but my question still remains.

Back
Top Bottom