• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Expect this week we have additional Gigabyte stock due:

GIGABYTE RTX 3070 8GB EAGLE OC - x10
AORUS RTX 3070 8GB MASTER 8G - x15
GIGABYTE RTX 3070 8GB GAMING OC - x40
GIGABYTE RTX 3070 8GB VISION OC - x15
AORUS RTX 3080 10GB MASTER 10G - x10
GIGABYTE RTX 3080 10GB EAGLE OC - x40
GIGABYTE RTX 3080 10GB GAMING OC - x50
GIGABYTE RTX 3080 10GB VISION OC 10G - x20

and the following from Asus and EVGA:

ASUS RTX 3070 8GB DUAL OC - x5
MSI RTX 3060 TI 8GB VENTUS 3X OC - x10
EVGA RTX 3080 10GB FTW3 ULTRA GAMING - x13
EVGA RTX 3090 24GB XC3 ULTRA GAMING - x1
EVGA RTX 3080 10GB XC3 ULTRA GAMING - x1
EVGA RTX 3090 24GB FTW3 ULTRA GAMING - x2

Associate
Still wondering when those 20x 3080 TUF OCs from last week are going to ship.

This. OC you have the stock on these that we have paid for. You literally owe us these as a priority and you're not prioritising this. Look, I'm a reasonable guy. If you have stock that you owe to customers who have been waiting longer than we have then please by all means service those customers first. Once you're done with them it's our turn. They're on your estate. Find them, book them in and get them out. Unless you've done this you're not executing best endeavours.

OcUK Staff
Still wondering when those 20x 3080 TUF OCs from last week are going to ship.

Our warehouse has not booked those in yet, there is 20 to book in, there is 100 on the way. Those 20 will be booked in and all GPU shipments are prioritised, the warehouse are doing the best they can.

Warehouse is still massively behind hence this Sunday is looking like our last day for taking order for pre-XMAS delivery due to order volumes.

Associate
Our warehouse has not booked those in yet, there is 20 to book in, there is 100 on the way. Those 20 will be booked in and all GPU shipments are prioritised, the warehouse are doing the best they can.

Warehouse is still massively behind hence this Sunday is looking like our last day for taking order for pre-XMAS delivery due to order volumes.
Okays, so I might be able to get my card shipped because I'm 10th in queue for TUF OC ?

Associate

you have any news on anything inno3d 3080 x4? not that you havnt got enough to worry about already though

Associate

I appreciate the update. My thanks.

Back
Top Bottom