Server or IT Moving Storage?

Associate
Hello Folks,

i`m new here, and not sure if its the right place to ask. We are moving our office and looking to get any removal or moving services which are quite efficient in removal server stuff? Any Suggestions or recommendations?

Soldato
I would suggest Butalese removals, my uncle bhutros runs it in Nigeria, he also needs help in getting a few million quids worth of gold into the UK. If you send me all your bak details and transfer me 5K i can get this sorted for you.............................

Soldato
IT providers FIGHT!!

itandprint.co.uk are Coventry based but can do UK wide ;)

Disclaimer - they're not my business and I have no connection to them apart from having once had them as a subcontractor and they were good.

HAHA :)

That may be so.. However Technimove have a decent website and not something that was clearly designed using Word 95. Are you even mobile friendly bro :p

Disclaimer - they're not my business and I have no connection to them apart from having twice had them as a subcontractor and they were good.

Or you can do what we did the 3rd time and hire a van and do it yourself :cool:

Soldato
HAHA :)

That may be so.. However Technimove have a decent website and not something that was clearly designed using Word 95. Are you even mobile friendly bro :p

Disclaimer - they're not my business and I have no connection to them apart from having twice had them as a subcontractor and they were good.

Or you can do what we did the 3rd time and hire a van and do it yourself :cool:

Haha I'll give you that!

Van hire for me but then I'm confident installing again myself seeing as it's my line of work.

Back
Top Bottom