• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Our warehouse has not booked those in yet, there is 20 to book in, there is 100 on the way. Those 20 will be booked in and all GPU shipments are prioritised, the warehouse are doing the best they can.

Warehouse is still massively behind hence this Sunday is looking like our last day for taking order for pre-XMAS delivery due to order volumes.
Alright. Thanks for the update. I shall continue to wait patiently.

Associate
Our warehouse has not booked those in yet, there is 20 to book in, there is 100 on the way. Those 20 will be booked in and all GPU shipments are prioritised, the warehouse are doing the best they can.

Warehouse is still massively behind hence this Sunday is looking like our last day for taking order for pre-XMAS delivery due to order volumes.

Thank you for the update. I appreciate acknowledgement that these orders are yet to be fulfilled but unless the warehouse is not picking up and dispatching any other component part I'm not sure my understanding of "doing all they can" matches yours. Nonetheless it's pleasing to hear GPU shipments are being prioritised and your attention on this is reassuring. You have an undeniably difficult and stressful job.

Associate
I think everyone can't help but get really angry and fed up that Nvidia are not delivering *Still*. However I am as patient as i can be on the exterior but fighting my rage on the inside. I also heard the reasoning is many and a complicated combination of situations. COVID, fighting for air miles stock space, Samsung issues with producing memory, Nvidia can't get hold of substrates and other materials. What IS really going on idk besides consumer demand ?

Last edited:
Associate
Since I placed my order at the beginning of November (Asus Strix OC & AMD 5900X) I have been using my queue placement to estimate delivery time. At this current rate I'll be receiving my GPU in the 3rd week of April 2021. To be fair to OCUK they seem to be getting through the Strix OC orders faster than other sites.

At least my CPU looks to be 2-3 weeks away.

8KK7jzd.jpg

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
HEY YOU GUYS! *no more goonies references I promise*

Please bear with us. Please understand that ETAs, especially at the moment, are VERY estimated.

When we get told that something is on the way, it still has to;
- Arrive at the distributor
- Be booked in by the distributor
- Be processed and shipped by the distributor
- Arrive with us
- Be booked in by us
- Be manually processed by the warehouse manager (the only way that we can fully ensure first come first served and that customers awaiting RMA replacements also get their card)
- Be packed and shipped by our warehouse team
- Be collected and processed by DPD
- Be delivered by DPD

and to be absolutely honest with you, since everybody is doing their Christmas shopping online this year there are currently abnormal delays at pretty much every single stage of this, delays which we are not able to predict. So please forgive us if we have to be vague because things take longer than we expected.

To give you guys some perspective on the volumes that we are dealing with right now, we typically operate with one DPD collection per day and for a week or two following Black Friday, a second. Last Friday, when I was helping out in Goods In, I counted four DPD collections, there may have been more. We really need to ask for your understanding.

Associate
@Gibbo @ScottiB...

I'll slip you £100 for xmas if you accidentally send me one of them thar TUF gaming OC's ahead of my 1123 place in the queue. Lets say...19th?

I'll even throw in a video of myself doing a truffle shuffle. xD

On a serious note, Merry Xmas to all the staff at OCUK from a guy who won't get his GPU until next year but isn't bitter and twisted about it. x

Associate
3080 Asus Tuf non-OC, the first position was 204 and 3 months later currently 111 nice smooth moves lol, DO I EVEN WAIT. THERE IS NO HOPE GUYS :D with estimator, I will get in 3-4 month with my "not bad" queue position, imagine who is 500-1000 this is sad

Associate
3080 Asus Tuf non-OC, the first position was 204 and 3 months later currently 111 nice smooth moves lol, DO I EVEN WAIT. THERE IS NO HOPE GUYS :D with estimator, I will get in 3-4 month with my "not bad" queue position, imagine who is 500-1000 this is sad

Tell me about it, I've gone from 127 to 63. We've been screwed by a ridiculous bias to OC models, with about 8X as many being delivered. I've contacted ASUS asking what the hell is going on with that, I'll post the reply on here but I don't expect much. If I was 500-1000 I'd cancel and keep my eyes peeled elsewhere but that's just me. Being in either of our positions I'd hold on, I just cant see us getting one sooner elsewhere, without being very lucky anyway.
Going off the rate they've been delivered we'll still be waiting another 3 months, all you can do is hope ASUS stop taking the pith with bias, that would speed things up.

Back
Top Bottom