Show us your kitty cats

Man of Honour
I finally got Garfield's ashes back today in a lovely little earn with cat paw prints on the lid along with a lovely card expressing their condolences. Unfortunately it made me relive that day again and yet again I was in pieces.

We also found out last Thursday that Jade has a overactive thyroid and has to be on meds for the rest of her life. She has to go back next month for more tests to see how effective the dosage she has been put on is. Hopefully it's enough as she needs that tooth out before it collapses (they found a badly fractured tooth at her annual but don't want to risk putting her under until her heart rate is under control). There's always something to worry about. The wife has already said I look to have aged this past couple of months!!

ljt

ljt

Soldato
I finally got Garfield's ashes back today in a lovely little earn with cat paw prints on the lid along with a lovely card expressing their condolences. Unfortunately it made me relive that day again and yet again I was in pieces.

We also found out last Thursday that Jade has a overactive thyroid and has to be on meds for the rest of her life. She has to go back next month for more tests to see how effective the dosage she has been put on is. Hopefully it's enough as she needs that tooth out before it collapses (they found a badly fractured tooth at her annual but don't want to risk putting her under until her heart rate is under control). There's always something to worry about. The wife has already said I look to have aged this past couple of months!!

Glad to hear you have Garfield back with you, our Ozzie is in pride of place on the hearth next to the fire :)

Try not to worry too much about the thyroid. Once they find the right dosage for her tablets she'll be fine. At worst, it'll probably mean going for a yearly blood test to make sure she's on the right dosage. If the heart rate issue is caused by the thyroid problem it should also clear up once her levels are back to normal, and any other issues caused by the overactive thyroid.

Soldato
Yay, I can join this thread :D

Pick up these 2 little fur balls next week, they are Ragdoll crosses, rescue kittens, so excited :D

50721734952_920098de9e_b_d.jpg

50720913648_699343181c_b_d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom