Call of Duty 17: Black Ops Cold War

Soldato
When everybody was complaining about the game being unplayable due to crashes I had no issues.

Now after the last patch I crash in every game, zombies or multiplayer. Game is literally unplayable for me yet.

Associate
When everybody was complaining about the game being unplayable due to crashes I had no issues.

Now after the last patch I crash in every game, zombies or multiplayer. Game is literally unplayable for me yet.

I’m yet to try zombies. Is that single or multiplayer? Downloaded the patch now anyway so I’ll see shortly if it’s going to crash or not :D

Associate
Can't get into anything today since launch of Season One - just getting the error "Zed 398 Swift Clover"

A quick Google shows its a known issue and is being worked on with cross platform play temporarily disabled while trying to fix.

Soldato
There are 2 versions -
Cold War just released
modern warfare last years cod

warzone is battle royal which is free using modern warfare engine (I think)

Soldato
Is this season 1 update payware? Or free with the base game?

It's a battlepass system.

Maps and new weapons are free.

Battlepass costs 1000 cod points (£10 i think) and as you level it up it gives you free skins and weapon blueprints and other cosmetic stuff.

Battlepass also has free levels where you can earn them without paying for the battlepass. Also you can accumulate free cod points and buy a battlepass that way. I have earned 1100 cod points over the year playing warzone and bout a battlepass. So it was free for me.

No need to pay anything to enjoy the game.

Associate
It's a battlepass system.

Maps and new weapons are free.

Battlepass costs 1000 cod points (£10 i think) and as you level it up it gives you free skins and weapon blueprints and other cosmetic stuff.

Battlepass also has free levels where you can earn them without paying for the battlepass. Also you can accumulate free cod points and buy a battlepass that way. I have earned 1100 cod points over the year playing warzone and bout a battlepass. So it was free for me.

No need to pay anything to enjoy the game.

That’s good to know then. Would have been fun if the current player base all jumped ship onto maps only available as part of a pay ware update.

Back
Top Bottom