Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Boggles my mind tbh. Do you even appreciate anything in life if everything is just handed to you like this? What about when this kid needs to get a job and pay for stuff?

Does he earn anything himself?

I'd have been blown away by just one of the items in that picture, but getting all of them? Surely that just makes it all "meh"? I dunno. I'm not a parent but I suspect we're witnessing the early stages of a spoilt brat here, unless there's more to this story.

Yeah, I was definitely thinking along those lines. I'm not a parent myself and if I was then I'm sure I'd like to treat my kid to nice presents, but that is a little over the top. It's just not teaching him the value of things.

But I guess it's up to the individual how they bring up their kids at the end of the day. I can certainly see why we are getting so many expectant spoilt little brats now though.

Soldato
@AndyCr15

Given how many phones you get through, are there any at a cheapish price point which include wireless charging? I fancy something better than my Iphone 8, but ideally don't want to spend much. My main thought is the Iphone SE, but wondered if there were any Chinese phones which would be better.

Soldato
I had £120 of KLM vouchers to use up by the end of the year. Had been hoping a cheap long haul deal would come up but decided to just book a return flight to Amsterdam. It only cost me £30pp including a checked bag which is nothing!

Will probably have a couple of nights in Brugges and Amsterdam.

This is assuming travel is back on by September!

image.png

Soldato
Reminds me of this.

Haha spot on :D

Kids don't appreciate things if they get given a load of expensive stuff all at once. Where is the excitement of waiting all year for maybe what 2 expensive presents (Birthday, Christmas) if you get given so much just for Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom