• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Soldato
Going to be interesting to see whether these will be the last hurrah for AM4 or there will be a refresh. Either way a nice upgrade for me in a couple of years :)

Associate
Just had a “dispatched” email for my 5900x along with a copy of Far Cry 6 and a mask. I was previously given an estimate of 22 December so the unscheduled arrival of extra stock is ideal.

Hopefully others also get some dispatched mails today.

Associate
Just had a “dispatched” email for my 5900x along with a copy of Far Cry 6 and a mask. I was previously given an estimate of 22 December so the unscheduled arrival of extra stock is ideal.

Order with OCUK? What was your queue position as of last Friday?

Soldato
Going to be interesting to see whether these will be the last hurrah for AM4 or there will be a refresh. Either way a nice upgrade for me in a couple of years :)
I expect the 5950X to be the last/greatest CPU on AM4. There'll be another round of more economical Zen 3 in the spring and Zen 3 APUs before Zen 4 on a new socket next Nov/Dec.

Associate
Gibbo said:
Hi there

50 units of the GREY 5900X stock has arrived which will be shipping today/tomorrow.
Warehouse also believes the 5800X and 5600X large deliveries have come in and are attempting to locate / or chase the courier as they were despatched from supplier on Monday.

Another update from Gibbo at 13:52.

I was 27th friday for my 5900x. I have just got a shipped email..

Must be the 50 grey stock Gibbo mentioned above. I was in position 39 so hopefully I'll get one soon!

EDIT: Just got my shipping notification AT LAST! Best of luck to everyone still waiting :)

Last edited:
Associate

What date was your last que update, also what position was you in.

I'm still waiting on my 5900x from them

Associate

Out of interest, what time did your order go through? mine didn't go through until 2:16 and I'm still 766 in the queue.

Associate
Out of interest, what time did your order go through? mine didn't go through until 2:16 and I'm still 766 in the queue.

What date was your last que update, also what position was you in.

I'm still waiting on my 5900x from them

My last updates were 15/12, 11/12 and 2/12. My queue position was 15 on 2/12 and 14 from 11/12.

I ordered at 14:07 although payment was not confirmed until some time around 16:30.

Hopefully you don’t have long to wait from seeing the size of the expected shipments soon.

Associate
My last updates were 15/12, 11/12 and 2/12. My queue position was 15 on 2/12 and 14 from 11/12.

I ordered at 14:07 although payment was not confirmed until some time around 16:30.

Hopefully you don’t have long to wait from seeing the size of the expected shipments soon.

Thanks for the heads up.

My que position is in the high 300, very small chance of getting one by Christmas :rolleyes:

Also been looking for an ASUS RTX 3080 Tuf OC, but decided to pickup as new GTX 1070ti Strix Advance for £200, and will flip it when the 3080 ti comes out next year.

I'm going make sure to get in an order straight away this time :mad:

I did manage to get hold of an x570 ASUS ROG DARK HERO, and cannot wait to fire it up :D

Back
Top Bottom