Best Games until Cyberpunk is ready?

Soldato
Got my 6800 (thank you Santa Gibbo & OCUK!), I have CyberPunk but I'm going to leave it for a few months until it's at it's best. I'm sure I missed some top games in the last year or two when I was exclusively playing Warzone and RDR2 and replaying the wonderful Titanfall 2.

I am now playing Horizon Zero Dawn - brilliant, beautiful and challenging, highly recommended.

I have lined up Black Mesa (finally!) and Dirt 5 for some casual racing but what else are the games you would recommend from the last year or two, now that I will have a couple of months before CyberPunk?

PC Gamer recommended Disco Elysium as the No. 1 game (?!?) and Sekiro Shadows Die Twice but I've never heard of them - are they any good? I like the sound of Sekiro.

Any other top quality fps/rpg/action games worth considering?
Cheers.

Soldato
I would second Disco Elysium as being really fantastic (but yes, reading-heavy).

I am playing Kingdom Come: Deliverance whilst waiting for CP to be patched up and I would also recommend that as a very differnt setting of RPG. I kind of think of it as being a bit like RDR in a Medieval setting, but with heavier RPG elements. It is a much less well-polished experience than RDR2, to be fair, but then RDR2 was a real technical masterpiece, and KCD is impressive in its own right too.

Man of Honour
Disco Elysium is a very good game but only for a very specific type of gamer. I suspect you could give Disco to 100 random gamers and 20 would think its amazing, 30 would think its ok to good and 50 would think its boring and dull.

Associate
Give Horizon Zero Dawn a try if you've not played it already. Absolutely brilliant game.

Agree with this. It's what I started playing last friday instead of CP2077, and having a blast so far.

Disco Elysium os meant to be good but very reading heavy.

Back
Top Bottom