• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
How does one find out where they are in the queue? I've ordered a full build which includes a GB 3080 Gaming OC which I know is out of stock, just not sure how far back in the running I will be.

Prebuilds have separate stock allocation, so you may not be waiting as long as those in queues. I'm not sure how queues work with prebuilds or if there is a queue at all but you certainly won't be 1000+ like many.

Edit: I've just seen the above reply, my bad.

Associate
Prebuilds have separate stock allocation, so you may not be waiting as long as those in queues. I'm not sure how queues work with prebuilds or if there is a queue at all but you certainly won't be 1000+ like many.

Edit: I've just seen the above reply, my bad.
Appreciate it all the same.

Associate
Same here, 19th in the queue, even my water block has arrived...
My guess's probably sometime in Jan, perhaps cyberpunk will be a less buggy experience by then...
I am only going to buy cyberpunk when I get my card so probably there will be a lot less bugs.
It is strange that there was a full shipment from Msi a few days ago. All except the ventus 3080

Associate
Appreciate it all the same.
I've got the same as you on order, I think there were 50 cards allocated safely to the builds. The build is just now showing out of stock so I assume all 50 are now sold and in the process of a final test before being despatched. Then we just have to pray the courier doesn't bounce it off the floor a few times before we get them!
Fair play to OC for getting the cards for this build together too in the face of the ridiculous supply problem from Nvidia.

Associate
I've got the same as you on order, I think there were 50 cards allocated safely to the builds. The build is just now showing out of stock so I assume all 50 are now sold and in the process of a final test before being despatched. Then we just have to pray the courier doesn't bounce it off the floor a few times before we get them!
Fair play to OC for getting the cards for this build together too in the face of the ridiculous supply problem from Nvidia.

l5jmpzy-png.2048788

Associate
''Thank you for your recent order with Overclockers UK, we apologise for any inconvenience caused but we have not been able to process your order as you have out of stock items on your order.

With further issues being experienced at UK Ports, we are moving ETAs on a daily basis, we are still expecting delivery Mid January 2021 but as mentioned this may change, we are sorry for the inconvenience that this may have caused.''
can some please tell me they haven't cancelled my order. having a panic attack rn cause of this

Not cancelled, but if you've got a 3080 on that order as well as something else that is out of stock you may want to get the order split just in case the 3080 comes in ahead of whatever else you have ordered...

Back
Top Bottom