New Dell IPS S2721DGF 165hz gaming monitor

Associate
I don't know? But I can provide you a invoice of that price paid and you have nothing to loose by trying. The 3 of us that got these omens are well happy with them, like I said my m8 chose the omen over the Dell he had both.
Hit me up in trust and I'll send it

I don't appear to be able to use the TRUST feature. Keeps asking me for Username / Password and saying I've put in the wrong details. Any other way to send it over?

EDIT - Also, how does having an invoice work for getting a discounted price? Do you need to purchase at full price and then submit a claim for reduction using the invoice?

Last edited:
Associate
I spoke with Customer Service yesterday and you need to purchase at full price, then you should contact them after you receive the monitor regarding discount.

Associate
Refurb place has 7 in stock

edit 9 now !

Stop it! Lol.

I’d just convinced myself that the 27i was the way to go, just waiting to see if the price match mentioned earlier was going to be viable before pulling the trigger and now this! 27i is available on BNPL though....

What are these refurb ones like though, generally decent quality?

Associate
Stop it! Lol.

I’d just convinced myself that the 27i was the way to go, just waiting to see if the price match mentioned earlier was going to be viable before pulling the trigger and now this! 27i is available on BNPL though....

What are these refurb ones like though, generally decent quality?

Yeah, everyone who bought them on here seemed happy

Associate
anyone know if i can refuse delivery for a replacement?

long story short i tried to replace the one i had in october due to ips glow (iv gotten used to it now and barely notice it) but delivery kept getting pushed back, then mid november they just stopped updating the shipping date and i completely forgot about it, recieved a text that the replacement has shipped and will be here tomorrow. I was originally planning on testing it out but i dont want to deal with the headache, especially if the new one is worse than the old one, i would still have to return the old one right? Would it be better if i just refused delivery?

Associate
Tried to cancel my 13th November order but kept receiving an error on their site. I thought to myself seeing as it has been delayed until January I will web chat them at a later date.

Seems like I am receiving mines tomorrow but I had already ordered and received the LG 850. I should really just send the Dell back but I can't help but feel at £290 that this might just be well worth keeping.

Associate
I don't appear to be able to use the TRUST feature. Keeps asking me for Username / Password and saying I've put in the wrong details. Any other way to send it over?

EDIT - Also, how does having an invoice work for getting a discounted price? Do you need to purchase at full price and then submit a claim for reduction using the invoice?
I can't send you a message in trust because you have not configured your trust m8.
If you are happy to post your email on here instead I will send you a copy of the invoice

you go to the well known high street shops website named after a hot Indian food;) and use their price promise to match it

Associate
I can't send you a message in trust because you have not configured your trust m8.
If you are happy to post your email on here instead I will send you a copy of the invoice

you go to the well known high street shops website named after a hot Indian food;) and use their price promise to match it

I ordered one of the Dell's from the well known refurb site last night, so probably won't need the invoice now ( assuming I don't receive a dud ) but could you send me it anyway please ( [email protected] )

Cheers in advance.

Soldato

If they are able to sell at 60% the price based on that policy then what are these claimed small retail margins?

Associate
Oh well DHL stating there is a delay and delivery wont be until tomorrow.

Would've been nice today as Im off but Im in no rush.

Looking forward to hearing how everyone else fairs that were reporting theirs being delivered today

Soldato
You might get lucky, with my LG my shipping was for an unknown reason changed from Thursday to Friday estimate, then it turned up on the Thursday anyway

Associate
You might get lucky, with my LG my shipping was for an unknown reason changed from Thursday to Friday estimate, then it turned up on the Thursday anyway

Well in a way I am hoping it doesnt. I am currently in my fathers home as I have workers in replacing the pipes, radiators and Gas boiler. Im sure they wouldn't steal it but.......

Associate
Well mine's finally turned up (only takn 10 weeks and yes it is a DGFA model you'll get even if you had a order for the original model.)

First impressions - I can see why the joystick can easily break , it's flimsy

Immediate impressions

Pros

No dead pixels (yay) and the screen gives the impressive of being really smooth when gaming with no obvious ghosting
Stand itself is absolutely stable and pretty study ( probably beeter than the old monitor and that stand was pretty good also (fully adjustable)

Cons

It could be my setup but the blacks seem worse than my 8 years old PLS screen Samsung

Back
Top Bottom