• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Any update with regard to AMD stock?

Caporegime
The amd site in germany and france is showing buy now for some cards but once you click it you get put on a page that has no further options. :confused:

In other words it looks like their site is ******...again, even clicking on shop does nothing.

Caporegime
The amd site in germany and france is showing buy now for some cards but once you click it you get put on a page that has no further options. :confused:

In other words it looks like their site is ******...again, even clicking on shop does nothing.
Well all pages show "out of stock" for me :p

Associate
This page I mean

AMD Radeon™ RX 6800 XT Graphics | AMD

If you refresh you'll see the price changes every few minutes.

Yes, you click and it corrects the price to your location. because when I click it it changes to /ie and displays in euro with Ireland vat...........

So when you think you are on the German store when you click the German link you are not unless you use a vpn. And even then I believe it's only 1 store.

Back
Top Bottom