• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060Ti

Soldato
y4mPKXPPGYVf53P7-YcmKBj7Cm7S3HjAeyV1E0rWRs2OMK6d7hBVmdqy9AhXRvrnuXcoPXDakNEeZVXfF0XspsQcFSGDjP50Jw8D4k-0dFTRM0kXcX3C9L9UhbaVZP0H5UASs-PZq9Xv8EcOvP-9JkrkVwQZ_faERV5_0LQQUAerB2uw8TAKiAbKuI98NxvFwkB

Is this any good?

Soldato
Soldato
Thanks, I've reposted mine in that thread just now.
I don't seem to be taken to your post when I tap that link. I'm on mobile, tried it in desktop view too bud it just takes me to post 1.

Edit: found it. I'll have to try mine at 1080p and compare
Sorry I was on mobile too so just pasted the link to the thread rather than my specific post :o

Associate
I'd have probably gone for the 5600X had the stock situation been different. I buckled and went for more cores.
Sorry for the snap comment earlier. It's just clear to me that only Intel 10th gen and AMD 5000 series are capable of not dropping frames with the 3080. I used to own one but I got no benefit with it on my 6700K. Sold it to CeX for the same money I bought it for. I reckon you should try and get a 3070Ti. They are coming.

Soldato
Managed to get the Aorus Master version this morning after days of trying. The amount of sites I had either a 3060 or 3070 at checkout only for it to be unavailable before I could blink was nauseating.

Have now had confirmation that it is out for delivery tomorrow. Annoyingly I forgot to purchase a cooler for the cpu (5800x), so I still won't be able to build everything. Here's to hoping Ocuk can get that part to me tomorrow or Saturday.

Either way, I wasn't expecting a new Pc this year. Blew up a perfectly good 17" 1070 laptop last week, and then starting getting this together. Have had to use a different retailer for the cpu/gpu, which I wasn't keen on... But over the moon that I've managed to score all the necessary bits without joining any pre-order queues.

Can't wait now

Back
Top Bottom