• Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Image isn't showing for me, is this the Razer Turrent Mech KB & Mouse
Yes it is.

Looks nice but dont you find the mouse section a bit small?

Have to say I am tempted but then finding some games that dont support KB/M put me off(Cyberpunk for one!)

No, it's fine, not small at all, the mousemat is magnetic which is a nice touch, stops it falling off. I bought it primarily for COD and it's been excellent so far.

Soldato
So month on gotta say still loving the Series S, it really delivers.

The tech in such a small box is just great, game pass on its been fab and I haven't found storage an issue. I do use a bog standard external drive so just swap games between external and internal when needed.

The OS is vast improvement over original xbox one, still not as nice as PS5 imo but that's personal preference.

I do wish we could custom the menu though so many menu options in front that I just don't go to or use, be nicer to have a full background of sorts.

Soldato
Thanks to this thread just did the neat little trick of buying the EA pass and then converting it to GPU (12 months to 4 months).

Not as good as the whole Buy Gold and convert process but still saves me around £48 for the next 8 months. :)

Also really enjoying the 60FPS update for D2 on the Series X. That combined with a huge backlog of games downloaded (I have a whole 60GB free on the internal storage..) means a few heavy gaming days ahead.

Caporegime
To save me going mad thinking there is something wrong with my audio system, can others confirm that when browsing the dashboard the little pop sound is louder when scrolled to the right than the left?

I known it pans left and right, but it also appears to get louder the more you go right. Is that the case?

Man of Honour
To save me going mad thinking there is something wrong with my audio system, can others confirm that when browsing the dashboard the little pop sound is louder when scrolled to the right than the left?

I known it pans left and right, but it also appears to get louder the more you go right. Is that the case?
The sound balance changes as you scroll. I can’t say I’ve noticed the volume increasing overall though.

Caporegime
The sound balance changes as you scroll. I can’t say I’ve noticed the volume increasing overall though.

For me, flicking between the two furthest right icons is a bit louder than flicking between the two furthest left icons. If it was just panning, the volume should be the same (just more out of left/right), but it definitely gets a bit louder going from left to right.

Man of Honour
For me, flicking between the two furthest right icons is a bit louder than flicking between the two furthest left icons. If it was just panning, the volume should be the same (just more out of left/right), but it definitely gets a bit louder going from left to right.

OK, it's definitely louder on the right.

Associate
Still can’t decide if I should get a Series S & Expansion or continue to wait for a Series X.
Currently using a One X and I do have a 4K tv but it’s a Billy basic LG one.
I’ve not bought a physical game for 12 months, been to enthralled with Gamepass.
Main games will be the Forza Series, F1 games and Next gen Battlefield if it’s better than the abomination that was BFV.

Soldato
Dashboard sounds are a right mess anyway, if you're an insider you can disable them completely.

on gamma?

There is 3-4 levels of insider.

For me the sounds got worse on the gamma release vs stable, now it plays a tone whenever I start a manual recording when before it didnt.

Good news is though the recording clip length for external storage is now boosted to 1 hour from 30 minutes.

I just had a look. dont see an option to disable dashboard sounds, you have a screenshot of the setting?

Caporegime
on gamma?

There is 3-4 levels of insider.

For me the sounds got worse on the gamma release vs stable, now it plays a tone whenever I start a manual recording when before it didnt.

Good news is though the recording clip length for external storage is now boosted to 1 hour from 30 minutes.

I just had a look. dont see an option to disable dashboard sounds, you have a screenshot of the setting?
In terms of clipped sound effects and crackles when navigating in and out of applications like Rewards.

The option to turn off sounds has gone from the insider section now, and doesnt show in main settings, so I guess they removed it for whatever reason.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Series X out for delivery!

I have bought Valhalla from MM but after watching a few reviews I'm not sure it's for me, so may just sell it on. Going to install Destiny 2, I'm very fond of that game. Also picked up Immortals Fenyx Rising limited edition for £33, this looks more my cup of tea.

Back
Top Bottom