Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Also just got this lovely looking thing...

rQOxYLf.jpg
Installed a 1tb M2 and will have my current 500gb in the other slot when it comes out this machine. Same with RAM will reuse this 64GB I have. Got the 5900X in there. Just need to pick up a new cooler in the Jan sales and will eventually swap out the 1080 for most likely a 3090.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Spice-Bomb.jpg

Smells real good!

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
The only thing I don't like about it is the little clip that stops you accidentally pressing the spray head. It isn't thick enough to stop a small amount of head travel, so some fragrance escapes.

Sprayed myself in the eye earlier :mad:

Soldato
I bought you a birthday present? That doesn't sound like me. ;) :p
Paha
God I know! No idea when the 600 or 750 will be available again!

SF750 on 22nd after a quick google.

It's a question of how long they last but I won't upgrade for years and they don't depreciate much. I was trying not to build but I gave in, just got to drop CPU, cooler and graphics card in :p

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Sorely tempted to buy one of these, reckon it would work as an outdoor office?

Well, the in laws have one as a summer room but with 50mm PIR under the floor and on top of the roof (which I'm also going to do), it stays plenty warm with a little fan heater on cold days (windows are double glazed). They do thicker than 40mm logs on this one though (but only generally in larger cabins - the thicker the log the better the insulation.

I intend on putting a small desk in the corner of this so I can take my laptop out thier when I need to do some writing for my Ph.D away from the kids :D

This looks cool - https://www.tuin.co.uk/mia-garden-office-log-cabin.html

Tea Drinker
Don
Started at 8am this morning, progress so far:-

131895636_10225060788685646_1220687354353187670_o.jpg

Same type as mine but mine was from dunster house.

I took the nice pine floor boards and swapped for MR chipboard and used the boards to build a partition and had enough left over to use for skirting as well. Mines insulated floor and roof. Doesn’t take much to heat and a massive benefit at the moment with wfh.

Can’t really get it wrong can you? Mine was up and felted in a day and another day fannying around with doors and windows and flooring.

Back
Top Bottom