The Grand Tour

Soldato
That Caterham is an absolute machine! Benters didn't do too bad either. Shame about the Focus, wonder what they did with it?

There were some laugh out loud moments but truth be told they are past it now. I think the car entertainment show has moved on imo.

Soldato
Complexity is the enemy of reliability :D

What can actually break on it, not much. Maybe a suspension strut or something but it's just a few bolts to replace it.

Soldato
Nice episode. No particularly stand out amazing moments, but nothing negative either. Some stunning scenery and amazed at how well the cars coped. I was expecting the Bentley to break in an expensive manner and the Caterham to not cope at all!

Soldato
I watched it this morning. Amazingly my 6 year daughter and 4 year old son sat and watched it too (for the entire thing), we all found it hilarious and fortunately the kids didnt notice the swearing (I'm sure the bleep machine missed a **** when his car died. I'm amazing the engine of that caterham didn't get flooded though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
How the hell did that Caterham survive that?!

I was quite surprised how well that Bentley survived. It was an absolute machine going over those roads until the radiator played up.

Had to laugh at how much of a mess May made of the inside of the Caterham. It was absolutely caked in mud!

Back
Top Bottom