• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Well probably yea but look at the difference between a 3080 vs 3090 with 24G VRAM in benchmarks at 1440p..... It will slot somewhere in between there. You tell me if its really worth it haha. IMO I don't think so, it will be tiny. The Ti does not seem like it will be as good a card as the 1000 or 2000 series Ti's with the 3090 there in terms of the performance gap between the lower tier cards. There's not enough headroom for it to be....
If they upped performance over 3090 they would shoot themselves in the foot, and also disrespect their customers, so yeah impossible

THJ

THJ

Associate
3080 Ventus, not a single card has been sent out this week again, I have moved 7 positions in more than a month, this is absolutely awful.

THJ

THJ

Associate
Looking at competitors websites they are listing the MSi 3080 Ventus as having been supplied to them and shipped to their customers, why is OC not getting any of these cards?? There have been so few of these supplied you guys really need to address this
@ScottiB @Gibbo

Associate
What happened to the 19 TUF cards? Moved from 117 to 110. Last time there was a TUF shipment it turned out to be smaller than what was said too. I hope the 60 cards incoming will actually move me 60 places forward in the queue this time.

Associate
What happened to the 19 TUF cards? Moved from 117 to 110. Last time there was a TUF shipment it turned out to be smaller than what was said too. I hope the 60 cards incoming will actually move me 60 places forward in the queue this time.
im looking at the other guys in the same queue and they have all doubled there position moves so i really have no clue whats going on now it just seems like ******

Back
Top Bottom