• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
@Gibbo We was told around 2 weeks ago that a big shipment of MSI cards were due and in them last 2 weeks I've gone from 111 to 89 in the x trio 3080 que. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement I was hoping to be around the 50 mark. Then there was talks of maybe offering a suprim card being offered to people in the que nothing has come of that. When is a realistic time line of me receiving my card because I do want to support oc but this wait is starting to get ridiculous to be Frank with you.

@Gibbo We was told around 2 weeks ago that a big shipment of MSI cards were due and in them last 2 weeks I've gone from 111 to 89 in the x trio 3080 que. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement I was hoping to be around the 50 mark. Then there was talks of maybe offering a suprim card being offered to people in the que nothing has come of that. When is a realistic time line of me receiving my card because I do want to support oc but this wait is starting to get ridiculous to be Frank with you.
I'm pretty sure they have said a million times thay can't give that info as supplyers say they are getting x amount but that's not the case they only get a part of it, they also have to allocate for RMA.
So they would not be able to tell you when you will get your card.
Think ya self lucky your not waiting on a zotac Trinity seem like they shut up shop. Lol

Man of Honour
To quote Gibbo from the update thread:

The following are 3080 orders that Ocuk have placed with suppliers that are on their way to them, arrived in their warehouse and awaiting booking in, or worst case, lost in transit.

86x Asus 3080 TUF NONE OC
69x Asus 3080 TUF OC
8x Asus 3080 Strix NONE OC
10x Gigabyte 3080 Gaming OC
28x Gigabyte 3080 Vision
6x Gigabyte 3080 Master
24x Gigabyte 3080 Extreme
14x Inno3D 3080 Frostbite

If you are a higher number in the queue for the above listed models, then you won't get your card before Christmas.

If your card isn't listed above, then you won't get your card before Christmas.

Associate
Things just seem to be getting worse and worse... I submitted a cancellation form on the 11th of December for my 3070 after I'd waited in the "First priority" queue for more than a month so enough was enough. It's been over 8 days and haven't received one single piece of information confirming that my order has been cancelled. I've done everything they've asked by filling out the form but I seem to be getting nothing back, really not good considering i'm out of pocket for so much money so close to Christmas which is slightly worrying.

Soldato
30th March is 4080 release, isn't it. I feel for those who are patiently waiting. Quick catchup this morning and I can't believe how many are still in the OC UK que. Wow.

Back
Top Bottom