FIFA 21

Don
OP
I just beat someone who had 71% possession, I'm usually putting the controller in games like that, literally the worst way to play, just trying to find the right pace every time, its insufferable. I had 3 shots and scored them all :D

Soldato
If anyone's looking for a cheap icon to play cb/cdm, base petit is your guy. 210k and works wonders on 7chem.
I'm also glad I did freeze Ansaldi, been solid at the back.

Man of Honour
Not played for a few WL's, started again today, every game has been terrible one way or another, even when I've won.

Worst FIFA for ages. Shame as it started quite well.

Soldato
From 11-2 to 12-8 today. Ping has been steady 27 but gameplay has been so bad, worst I've had this year. Made the rookie mistake of trying to push through bad gameplay and rightfully punished for it.
Should've stopped at 12-4. I think finding the right time to call it quits is a skill in itself :p

Soldato
I'm 11-3 and I've dominated every game playing easily some of my best FIFA to date scored some great skill goals and been unlucky.

PS4 version of the game is leap years better than ps5 version, gameplay has certainly improved post patch for me. Feels smoother and much faster.

Don
OP
I'm 11-3 and I've dominated every game playing easily some of my best FIFA to date scored some great skill goals and been unlucky.

PS4 version of the game is leap years better than ps5 version, gameplay has certainly improved post patch for me. Feels smoother and much faster.

Yeah I deleted the PS5 update.

I just won a game 9-8 AET, think thats the highest scoring game I've ever had. Attack is the best form of defence for me on this game, this whole stay back whilst attacking ain't working for me at all.

Soldato
That LB Adama did wonders for fodder prices, while I never use the card I'm glad they dropped it !

@Andybtsn would be an awesome card at RM for you if you're still using 352

Back
Top Bottom