Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Permabanned
Steam it is optional.

My ps4 pro throttles to about 20mbit/sec if a game is running, not to dialup speeds.

Its even worse then I typed actually, its 200kbit/sec, it goes down to, so about 4x dialup speed. (I thought was 200-400kByte).

Think they are all optional/configurable but believe its the default behaviour for most of them.

But yeah, something wrong with yours. :)

Soldato
Im getting absolutely furious with this scenario of not being able to purchase complete for my series x. I see the store page no longer says 'error'

Yay, but now it just says out of stock. Bloody useless.

Why do they have to be such picks about it when you didn't purchase direct?

Soldato
Watch dogs is much better than I was expecting really enjoying it. Fenyx is fantastic well recommended. Only done a little bit of Squadrons so no idea how good it will be....

Associate
Just tried Skyrim, gets to the starting part where you’re grouped together looks like about to be beheaded hear a dragon noise then nothing doesn’t move forward and can’t click anything very strange

Soldato
Watch dogs is much better than I was expecting really enjoying it. Fenyx is fantastic well recommended. Only done a little bit of Squadrons so no idea how good it will be....

Finally spent some time with legion today, having picked it up for launch - could have saved myself a few quid waiting.

Now that I'm getting the hang of it, i think there may be some fun to be had, but i find all the driving a little tedious.

And going back to 30 fps really isn't ideal. Wish they would offer a performance mode

Associate
Download the uncap fps mod and enable. Restart the game which will restart in 4k60 then disable the mod and start game.

Sorry if I'm a bit dense but just to check...load the game. Enable the mod. Quit the game. Load the game. Disable the mod.

When I disable the mod it says it needs to reload my game files, so won't that put the 30fps lock back on?

Soldato
Sorry if I'm a bit dense but just to check...load the game. Enable the mod. Quit the game. Load the game. Disable the mod.

When I disable the mod it says it needs to reload my game files, so won't that put the 30fps lock back on?

Hi

Spot on. Once you disable the mod after rebooting with it enabled, the 60fps stays stuck on as it enables it through boot and not the mod menu (even though you get that message where it does a reload of assets in game). The game then thinks you are using no mods so the achievements unlock.

I've been doing it this way and enjoying 4k60 with cheeves popping fine the last few days..

Back
Top Bottom