Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Commissario
Same type as mine but mine was from dunster house.

I took the nice pine floor boards and swapped for MR chipboard and used the boards to build a partition and had enough left over to use for skirting as well. Mines insulated floor and roof. Doesn’t take much to heat and a massive benefit at the moment with wfh.

Can’t really get it wrong can you? Mine was up and felted in a day and another day fannying around with doors and windows and flooring.
We've got one from Dunster House coming as part of the garden overhaul project in January, no idea what the build time will be for me though!

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

How much are they roughly? I mean we live in a flat at the moment until house prices calm down and profitability resumes due to COVID but would love something like this.

Good ones start around about 2.5k for decent log thickness (40mm min - two grooves - avoid the 28mm single groove ones without weather proof joints - they are just glorified sheds).

V F

V F

Soldato
Also just got this lovely looking thing...

rQOxYLf.jpg
Installed a 1tb M2 and will have my current 500gb in the other slot when it comes out this machine. Same with RAM will reuse this 64GB I have. Got the 5900X in there. Just need to pick up a new cooler in the Jan sales and will eventually swap out the 1080 for most likely a 3090.

Isn't it crazy how sexy motherboards has become? :D

Man of Honour
This isn't a new thing lol. non-green/brown mobos have been a thing for years!

As I'm working from home full time now it seems, Skype calls with aheadset started to get tedious, wired ones are faff, wireless ones need charging... so a conference mic was in order.

CuZOvIS.jpg

I can now stand up and talk in meetings effectively, or do them from the loo :cool:

The mute button is a selling point, hate having to switch to Skype to enable mute etc or check if I am unmuted or note.

Soldato

As I'm working from home full time now it seems, Skype calls with aheadset started to get tedious, wired ones are faff, wireless ones need charging... so a conference mic was in order.

CuZOvIS.jpg

I can now stand up and talk in meetings effectively, or do them from the loo :cool:

The mute button is a selling point, hate having to switch to Skype to enable mute etc or check if I am unmuted or note.
Which is this and how is it?

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
One of the best things I bought years ago was a little Jabra mic/speaker to use for web meetings.

Also to take to meetings to use as used to get caught out with customers wanting people dialling in, but either not having any conferencing kit, or worse just having stuff that was really poor.

Soldato

CuZOvIS.jpg

That looks great. Unfortunately I am not allowed to plug any peripherals into my laptop that don't come from work and I doubt that is one of the available ones.

Back
Top Bottom