Cyberpunk 2077

Man of Honour
You can now request and receive a refund on the Microsoft store. I’ve done this - instantly refunded. I’ll rebuy it if they ever fix it and release the next gen patch.

Caporegime
Watched some videos of the gunplay and it looks quite fun. Story seems cool too.

I might just pick it up for the story when the price drops on it, and just forget it was supposed to be an immersive open world game :p

Soldato
I wouldn't be surprised to see a small team at Microsoft working on a "buy CDPR proposal" while their stock is plummeting.

Really hoping they can turn it around in some fashion and deliver even if it takes a further year or so.

Caporegime
I wouldn't be surprised to see a small team at Microsoft working on a "buy CDPR proposal" while their stock is plummeting.

Really hoping they can turn it around in some fashion and deliver even if it takes a further year or so.

Fixed next gen Cyberpunk 2077 and witcher 4 on gamepass? Yes please :D

Associate
1.05 patch (17GB) released and fixes a lot of the mission issues. Just looking at the changelog shows how broke it is.

17GB! Damn. Installed when I woke up. Inevitably reset if controls. Lost count how many times I've had to re-enable HDR and change vertical axis.

Look forward to playing some more tonight.

Caporegime

Buy them for what? to make a poor mans GTA clone that's half finished after 7 years?

How can a developer fail so badly and people still think they're amazing?

Soldato
Buy them for what? to make a poor mans GTA clone that's half finished after 7 years?

How can a developer fail so badly and people still think they're amazing?

No to buy a developer who when they actually pull it off are well respected but are at their lowest point.

The Witcher IP locked into MS would have some drooling.

Not saying it's going to happen but I bet it will be discussed in some state by the team that looks at buying studios.

CDPR stock has taken a right nose dive.

Soldato
No to buy a developer who when they actually pull it off are well respected but are at their lowest point.

The Witcher IP locked into MS would have some drooling.

Not saying it's going to happen but I bet it will be discussed in some state by the team that looks at buying studios.

CDPR stock has taken a right nose dive.

I suspect the relationship between CDPR and MS is pretty rocky at the moment, considering so many of the ads and promo materials for the game have Xbox branding, and they're now having to tell people on the MS store that the game might not perform correctly on MS hardware. It's an embarrassing situation for both parties.

Man of Honour
I suspect the relationship between CDPR and MS is pretty rocky at the moment, considering so many of the ads and promo materials for the game have Xbox branding, and they're now having to tell people on the MS store that the game might not perform correctly on MS hardware. It's an embarrassing situation for both parties.

Surprised it passed the approval process the second time round following the final delay.

Soldato
It's weird. Even seeing all this negative coverage regarding bugs, delays, company politics I'm still strangely keen to try out the game. Mainly to see if it's as bad as some say and watch the improvements made as next gen versions release later next year.

Odd how the psychology of that works!

Soldato
It's weird. Even seeing all this negative coverage regarding bugs, delays, company politics I'm still strangely keen to try out the game. Mainly to see if it's as bad as some say and watch the improvements made as next gen versions release later next year.

Odd how the psychology of that works!

I only played a few hours or so before a getting a refund, played on series x, it was ok, I didn't encounter any crashes, only a few bugs where I needed to load an older save, my main gripe was the graphical glitches, like pop in.
Some graphics were really shoddy generally as well in places. I just felt I would rather play this when its polished some more and bugs are ironed out.

Associate
Requested a refund (on base PS4) yesterday. I’ll wait until I get a PS5 and will re-buy, probably be cheaper!

I loaded up the 1.05 patch yesterday, tried changing some settings and couldn’t even get out of the menu, that was enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom