Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

Soldato
My friend said to check your video fidelity settings, I'm not sure what that is but, I changed mine from 8bit to 32bit and the graphics were fixed. It's weird because sometimes it worked before and sometimes it's was like og xbox

Soldato
Great the low FPS thing and low res graphics is back on series x.

what a useless bunch of *****

I figured out a way for mine to go away when it happens. While COD is "running" / in the menu screen, just go to the Xbox dashboard, flick through a couple of menus, then bring COD back into focus.

Soldato
I haven't had the low fps issue since season pass update. Nor any other issues at all (touch wood)

With the xbox itself though - yesterday decided at one point to refuse to connect to wireless controller. Had to force full shutdown.

Enjoyed a lot of nuketown holiday yesterday with bullfrog.

Caporegime
OP
I haven't had the low fps issue since season pass update. Nor any other issues at all (touch wood)

With the xbox itself though - yesterday decided at one point to refuse to connect to wireless controller. Had to force full shutdown.

Enjoyed a lot of nuketown holiday yesterday with bullfrog.

Mine did a double input thing on the joypad last night and I couldn't use any guide buttons. Had to hard reset.

Soldato
I had something similar caused by my wireless headset, I have the Arctis 9X which uses the native Xbox system to connect as a controller would. Fixed by the firmware update for the headset.

Don't have anything wireless apart from controller - hopefully just a one off

Soldato
Downloaded, some thoughts:

Boat map is way to big
So smooth compared to my 980/2700x for MW (even with low settings)
I suck at FPS games using a controller :p

Hmm, my version of COD does show optimised for X, it appears under “Xbox One”

Last edited:
Associate
Really enjoying the multiplayer trial. Have been out the loop on COD since Modern Warfare Remastered. I see the games been improving well since ......looking and running well nice on the One X

Associate
Anyone play this on PS4?

I bought it on release while waiting for my 3080 and intermittently I have a few issues running the game, crashes after matches, when it's immediately searching for another game or in the same sequence if I try to back out to have more time to change my classes etc. The menus are all very slow.

It's probably just my PS4, I'm still on a launch console, just curious if others were having issues. My intention was to buy it twice but I'm aware of the scan and repair issue on PC.

Soldato
It's great to have "RAID" back, such a fun map.
I had something similar caused by my wireless headset, I have the Arctis 9X which uses the native Xbox system to connect as a controller would. Fixed by the firmware update for the headset.
How did you update the headset? Was it via steel engine 3? I'm trying to do it on an iMac but it won't see it.

Back
Top Bottom