*** New Evolv Shift 2 Cases ***

Associate
Unfortunately was unable to get through by phone, but got a response on the CS forum

Seems there were none delivered on the 12th, not sure how that works (maybe a Phanteks palette arrived but with different SKUs on it?). I'll be submitting a cancellation form, pretty disappointed as now can't source an alternative solution but no point getting angry at anyone over it. Naive me thought the pre-order debacles were only limited to 30 series and Ryzen 7s!
I guess there is absolutely no chance of receiving them this week then. Very annoying.

Soldato
I pre-ordered this on Saturday as it was just listed as pre-order, didn't realise the expected date was end of January. Where do you see the ETA for products on OcUK? I noticed for this product, it now says PRE ORDER, Due today. So I guess they are expecting stock today.

Soldato
I pre-ordered this on Saturday as it was just listed as pre-order, didn't realise the expected date was end of January. Where do you see the ETA for products on OcUK? I noticed for this product, it now says PRE ORDER, Due today. So I guess they are expecting stock today.

Alway take the date with a pinch of salt

Associate

it changed from due 12th dec, to due Jan 22nd, then due 21st Dec. The port situation in the UK atm is ruining supply chains.

Soldato
Now due to get worse with a 48 hour closure at Dover. Lots of stuff was getting dropped off on the continent and trucked over due to the chaos at the ports.

10,000 lorries a day are normally going through at the moment....

Back
Top Bottom