Back4Blood

Soldato
played a few times, was sortof fun to go back to L4D style play but that was it. Just added nothing new to the mix. I tried to get some friends to signup as well but no-one was interested. Just can't see this doing well, especially at that price point.

Permabanned
Not convinced. Vs mode? If not then GTFO.

I loved L4D, not so much L4D2. While it's pretty similar I felt the settings in the first felt more zombie movie-esque whereas in #2 they didn't. Plus the characters in 1 were better.

Agree entirely. I was hyped for L4D2 and found it massively disappointing when released. Horrible daylight maps and truly awful characters. The only thing that saved it was the new infected, particularly the spitter.

It became much, much better when they combined the two, so we had the new infected plus all the L4D1 goodness.

Associate
OP
Not convinced. Vs mode? If not then GTFO.

Agree entirely. I was hyped for L4D2 and found it massively disappointing when released. Horrible daylight maps and truly awful characters. The only thing that saved it was the new infected, particularly the spitter.

It became much, much better when they combined the two, so we had the new infected plus all the L4D1 goodness.
See for us we had a modded server which made the smoker smoke do damage, so it kinda acted a bit like a suicide spitter before L4D2 was a thing. I think the spitter was the only new infected I liked, jockey and charger i just found annoying to play against and boring to play. The 'special' zombies were interesting, though I can only remember the clowns off the top of my head.

Caporegime
dont know if anyone has mentioned it

its on the Epic Gamers Store, £50, releasing 22.6.2021
At least £20 too much and that’s for the base game. Apparently there’s a pass of some kind which is rumoured to have extra maps in it and maybe even characters too which will split the base majorly. I won’t be buying at that price.

Was excited until I saw the price. If the DLC is cosmetic only then that's fine, it the cards are those microtransactions then that's starting to look shady. If you have to buy maps then that will split the player base and the game will die. If they do that I will just wait for the actualy L4D3 (and hope that escapes this).

Back
Top Bottom