• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
If say the zotac trinities just stop coming (as if they ever were), will something like other cards being offered instead be done? Fingers crossed for a suprise shipment.

Associate
Inno3D have shipped some 3080 Frostbite and a very small amount of 3080 X3, they have an open PO with us over festive period and under instructions to ship anything they get but as with most other manufacturers they are getting extremely small amounts of 3080 GPU at moment.
Np, thanks for the update!

Associate
Any word on the ASUS rog strix 3080 OC? I pre ordered in September and I was at que number 1060 I’m now at 623 and I’ve had to buy a 3070 FE (still patiently waiting for my 3080 though) :( :) Is it going to be April at this rate?

Last edited:
Associate
I also would like to know if there is any more updates on Asus TUF 3080 non OC.
I was 13th in the queue on 4th of December, same on 11th and now on 19th I was 7th in the queue.

OcUK Staff
I also would like to know if there is any more updates on Asus TUF 3080 non OC.
I was 13th in the queue on 4th of December, same on 11th and now on 19th I was 7th in the queue.

As I posted yesterday the shipment has still not arrived when it does arrive you will get emails stating a queue change or if I see it I’ll drop a post in the sticky.

Associate
EVGA news? I seen @Gibbo says about swapping 3070's for people. Can we get swapped to a different 3080 for the EVGA ones ordered? There seems to be little to non of the EVGA 3080's coming in stock. Ordered day 1, EVGA XC3, was 190 in the list, still over a 100 now. Gone down the list due to cancelations.

Associate
Order cancelled. Managed to pick up a 3070 from another indian food store. Not what i wanted but meh. Anyone above 83 in x trio queue you are now 1 closer

Associate
If say the zotac trinities just stop coming (as if they ever were), will something like other cards being offered instead be done? Fingers crossed for a suprise shipment.
Same issue with MSI Ventus. Some queues are just not moving except for people cancelling. Not sure whether it's the manufacturers or OCUK having issues sourcing certain cards.

Back
Top Bottom