• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Congrats to those that managed to grab one.

My 3090FE turned up yesterday and IMO, it’s the best engineered card I’ve ever had. Sort of feel we’ve had to pay a premium for the cooling though.

No watercooling here but unbelievably my 3090FE has lowered my CPU temps. Guess my older card just didn’t cool as efficiently.

Associate
And I just scored a 3080FE at cost, or at leat I think I did. Order made at 10:23am or so.
Received email @ 10:26 but nothing in order history yet. Money has gone out so a good sign I hope.

Haven't really been following FE and I never thought id get an order in, not sure if some get cancelled after due to overselling?

Associate
I got one in my basket and got all the way through checkout and it kicked it out the basket at the last step :(

Ah I'm so sorry to hear that, its so frustrating I know I've been trying to snag one for weeks!
To be honest I still can't believe it went through, if it hadn't have been for @greatash post (thanks man!) I probably wouldn't have even tried again!

Soldato
How, it said oos for me at 10:15

It said it for me as well at first but I hit refresh and it allowed me to add to the basket. Actually I checked the message I got from the PartAlert discord and it came in at 10:12am and I clicked on it almost instantly. So by the time I clicked the link, logged and and refreshed once or twice I would say it could have been 10:15 when I go it into the basket and about 10:20ish when the order completed. Email verification at 10:27 so I sorta worked back from that.

Though I will believe it when I see it has been posted etc. Still not in order history and money is pending from bank account. This happened with the 5900X on launch day and I eventually ended up in a very long queue I ended up cancelling from.

Soldato
Sat at my desk, clicked through to the site within literally 2 seconds of the notification...gone.

Ridiculous, bots are just snapping these up.

Soldato
Sat at my desk, clicked through to the site within literally 2 seconds of the notification...gone.

Ridiculous, bots are just snapping these up.

It depends where you get the notification from. I have seen a 5-10 minute delta between some discords, so you think you are being quick but in realitry you are 5-10 minutes late.

To be honest I have seen quite a few drops on discord over the past few months and could have had a few 3080 AIBs but most at a few hundred over cost. Or I could have had a 6900XT at £1100 yesterday from the same place. So when people tell you stock is fine if you know where to look they are BSing quite frankly unless you are prepared to pay hundreds of pounds over the odds.

Back
Top Bottom