*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
Only "Iconic" weapons/clothes can jump up tiers, normally crafted clothes/weapons can not jump up tier. Also when you uptier the Iconic item you can only do so once per level and the crafting menu shows you that you need the previous level item before it will let you "jump up". Here's the visual difference -

Crafting a Normal Weapon

VzDi7w3.jpg

Uptiering an Iconic Weapon

PJjTlV9.jpg

See how the "jumping up tier" Iconic weapon shows you that need the previous version before allowing you to craft (which you can only do once) vs the normal weapon which allows you to craft many versions but they can't be uptiered. This is how you can take Panam's uber silenced massive sniper rifle to Legendary from the rare state you originally get it in, with huge performance improvements as you jump up through each tier.

I've even taken all of Silverhands clothes which you get a rare items and uptiered them all to Legendary. Jowever for those particular items its just not worth it TBH, you can only do this once so you get whatever mod slots the game gives you and thats it, no disassembling, no re-crafting allowed.
Wait what is the sniper rifle silenced???

The one i got im sure isn't silenced so i ended up buying a legendary one from a vendor but there was no silencer mod for it.

Soldato
80 hours in and I only now realise on some side missions I can simply talk to npcs instead of incapacitating everyone like a homicidal maniac, lol.

Caporegime
After the mission that warns that you cannot go back there is lots of talking, then you sit on the roof and get three choices, i did them all as each one can give a weapon or mod.
There are 5 endings aren't there?

If you saved Takemura when the flat was raided, that gives you a different ending and you can also choose to die.

Man of Honour
There's a camera mod injector out for this now that gives you additional refinement in drone camera position. Just load normal photo mode and hit the enable camera input button with the injector running in the BG (very easy to alt tab between the two on Windows). YOu can also control ground wetness, puddle size etc. I will get have a long play with it one night this week I think but works well so far.

https://github.com/FransBouma/InjectableGenericCameraSystem/releases/tag/CP102

To get the best out of it, use normal photo mode to set up your settings and composition, then hit enable the injector hotkey (Insert by default) and refine the drone camera position. Your V will be headless of course (game design....) if you are planning on having V in the frame, otherwise move your V to somewhere out of frame and then do the photo stuff.

Soldato
Hopefully they fix the balance of the game in later patches as it's so easy to just become an unstoppable god even on the hardest difficulty. I've stopped using any damaging quickhacks and now just using blades with zero points in them, still basically 1-2 shot mobs. Feels like you can't use any max abilities, armour or weapons if you want any sort of challenge

Associate
I think I'm on the final stretch of the main quest now, the multiple quest lines have been whittled down into a single one. I'm just trying to do a few of the more side missions linked to some of the main characters as it seems like they may be pretty important and possibly influence things going forward.

Have just obtained Johnny's pistol and car and have started reforming his band. Quite like the way his character has mellowed throughout the story, excited to see how (if) it all concludes.

I'm glad that his pistol has the fancy reload animations like it did when you played as him, I feel pretty damn cool blasting through everyone with it atm :D

The only thing that's teetering off is the combat, It's been fun but I feel like I've gone over the hill now in terms of difficulty. I went into Pistols, Blades & Cold Blood, not using any stealth, I feel like I'm just melting everything, even on very hard. Handgun is taking most people down in a couple of shots, or a single headshot (crits up to about 8k at the moment). The Katana is even more OP given how quickly you can regain massive chunks of life back, I was using mantis blades as well with the 45% increased speed mod and it was disgusting, melted a couple of the bosses in seconds and just regained all my life at will.

Crazy because I'm only level 25, so plenty of room for more perks to buff things further on other trees. Plus I've not done any crafting apart from the upgrades every several levels. It definitely needs some tweaking in the next patches.

Soldato
Wait what is the sniper rifle silenced???

The one i got im sure isn't silenced so i ended up buying a legendary one from a vendor but there was no silencer mod for it.

The silenced one is called "Overwatch" and it's a reward from Panam for freeing Saul from a rival gang. It's only a "rare" gun initially but you can update it to Legendary through crafting and it's basically OP as all hell like that, shoots through buildings/walls/cover etc so you just use the Ping quickhack to show all enemies then start picking them off through the walls :D

Associate
So i've just finished my first play through

45 hours, did a little bit of everything.....

Its not bad.....yes there are bugs and some of them are unacceptable, the game still played really well!

One thing i will say, and this is just my experience.....i feel like RT stresses my overclocks more than anything else, but i've not played anything else with RT so it might just be coincidental

Caporegime
The silenced one is called "Overwatch" and it's a reward from Panam for freeing Saul from a rival gang. It's only a "rare2 gun initially but you can update it to Legendary through crafting and it's basically OP as all hell like that, shoots through buildings/walls/cover etc so you just use the Ping quickhack to show all enemies then start picking them off through the walls :D
I worked that out pretty fast, I'm sure it's another bug. The tech weapons can shoot through solid objects though.

Man of Honour
Hopefully they fix the balance of the game in later patches as it's so easy to just become an unstoppable god even on the hardest difficulty. I've stopped using any damaging quickhacks and now just using blades with zero points in them, still basically 1-2 shot mobs. Feels like you can't use any max abilities, armour or weapons if you want any sort of challenge

That’s pretty standard in most games like this. It’s also the least of what they need to fix right now.

Soldato
The silenced one is called "Overwatch" and it's a reward from Panam for freeing Saul from a rival gang. It's only a "rare" gun initially but you can update it to Legendary through crafting and it's basically OP as all hell like that, shoots through buildings/walls/cover etc so you just use the Ping quickhack to show all enemies then start picking them off through the walls :D
I'll give it a try tonight, i hope i haven't dismantled it for parts.... lol

Soldato
I've went through it twice now and I still can't get enough. ****!

I just wish I didn't hate fem V's voice acting, it would've been a great 3rd run. But the guy just fits so much better, it's not even funny.

It's too bad it's gonna take another year for the first DLC to drop, I want moooore. :D

Associate
Well after 30+ hours spent in game, I can safely say I'm worried about the direction todays RPG games are going, I expected so much more from CDPR.
I did enjoy the game, main quest is well written and interesting. But
Can phantom on how much they spent on building the world and visuals but there is almost no interaction with the world at all, my decisions are non existent, do not impact the world in any way. Even in predifined TW3 character Geralth decisions had some impact, but here for example there is only one line in dialogue that will forward the story/quest. I don't care about few bugs, non existant AI, or that some visuals are not top notch. There was not a single shard that lead me to some quest, or I didn't fine one. Aside from main quest there was not a single memorable moment in 30+ hours of different quests/gigs...
Man, still today I remember that Prisilla song in TW3, still give me goosebumps, and it wasn't even a part of some quest. Still wondering will I get moments like this in CP2077

Back
Top Bottom